-×-

The blaring light filled the club as the seven men cascaded down the crowd of people. They gently pushed people aside, making their way to the VIP seating. The leader had a stone cold face, seeming upset. He made a motion with his hand which tossed open those blocked off double doors. In an instant, after they all entered, the doors shut.

The group surrounded a table made out of some sort of black marble. Their brief attention was on the redhead at the front of the table.

"Sit down." The redhead demanded of them all in an assertive tone. They obeyed as the room filled with a deafening silence.

"Hyunjin, Minho, Jisung, Seungmin." The leader spoke. Those who were called listened, but didn't seem to show that they cared much.

"The human seems to like you all," he began, looking at them all.

"Actually, Felix tolerated me, he truly didn't seem interested in speaking with me." Minho intruded, resting his back on the end of his chair. He didn't hide the amused tone in his voice, "I tried to make him feel bad, but he was adamant. His friends definitely pissed him off."

The leader nodded, "Peculiar behavior from a human. Are you all quite sure he isn't of a supernaturals descent?"

The four moved their head in confirmation. Hyunjin put his head down, closing his eyes, "Though, Sloth didn't work either. He seemed pretty capable. Even after I spoke with him, he seemed relaxed, but was ready to do more."

"Felix snapped out of his food trance pretty quick. His friends have no memory of what happened. They decided to just leave it in the past. It's really possible he could be a supernatural. Maybe even half," Jisung explained, his eyes glittering in interested as he told them about the strange blonde.

"I think about Felix all the time. I've types so many messages to him, yet haven't sent them..." Seungmin whispered to the leader quietly. The leader rolled his red eyes, "I want him. I want him bad..."

The redheaded leader scoffed at their remarks, before turning to the other two, "You both. Go check it out. I doubt you will have any progress, but whoever meets him last needs to bring him back here at 3 am. Blood moon."

"Easy peasy." One spoke.

"I've been dying to meet him." Another giggled out.

Everyone's eyes sparkled at the sound of blood moon. On blood moons, they're powers spiked in effect. People were more reckless and stupid. It was entertaining to them. Well, Hyunjin didn't care, only because he was busy sleeping.

They all gave some sort of recognition before evaporating in their designated colors. Green and yellow shown the brightest in the room as undertones of purple, pink, orange, gray, and red underneath.

(Short chapter. sorry yall)