-×-

Felix stared at his door, his eyes filled with tears as his heart clenched in his chest. He swallowed hard, grabbing the note from the door. He knew he needed a job. His stupid friends distracted him from the only thing that could've prevented this. Now he was fucked.

  He wanted to scream. To cry. To break down. To run away. He couldn't. He just stared at the thin paper between his shaking hands. He wanted to tell himself that it was fake. It was fake... Right? It had to be.

His eyes closed, leaning against the door as he crumpled the eviction notice in his hand. He had no where to go. Saebyok and Kyunhyun were out of town. He was not going to stay with Quinn and listen to her sex life. Eunwoo was also out of town along with a lot of other people. Rean... He was completely out of the picture.

  No one would help him.

  Felix slowly opened the door, closing it behind himself. He leaned back, sliding down the door. He silently sat there, staring at his apartment as if it was nothing. All of this. The memories. The furniture. All would be gone. He couldn't take it with him.

  He didn't know what to do. He felt lost. He body shook slightly as tears gradually slide down his porcelain skin with angel kisses dotting his face. His blonde hair covered his eyes, hiding the shame filled eyes. His hand held the heartbreaking news as he held it tightly in his hand. In a moment of anger, he threw the paper across the room. But to his dissatisfaction, the paper dropped through the air only a few meters from him. He sobbed angrily, hitting his head against the door in frustration.

  The words on the note ran through his mind crazily, 'You've been evicted... You've been evicted... You've been evicted...You've been evicted... You've been evicted... You've been evicted...You've been evicted... You've been evicted... You've been evicted...'

His heart pounded in ache and his mind was hazzy. This couldn't possibly be reality. It can't. It really can't. This was his home. They shouldn't be able to take it that easily.

  No home, no job, no lover, no family, no friends around, nothing. At this moment, he had nothing. Everything was leaving, slowly. He hated it.

"Please stop leaving..."

What can he do...?

__

A loud banging knock woem Felix. He slowly stirred and stood, opening the door. He looked at the door, seeing another sign of his eviction. He grabbed it quickly and looked at the person there.

  "Jisu-"

  The man wrapped his arms around him, holding him tight. Felix held him back, hiding his depressed face in the man's shoulder. Another pair of arms wrapped around them. He glanced over and saw the familiar head of grey he had silently even texting for a while. Hyunjin. He smiled bitterly.

  Once Jisung pulled away, so did Hyunjin. They looked at each other, as if communicating, before at Felix. They both showed sympathy in different ways; Jisung, in a worried wave of affection, Hyunjin, a small hint of irritation and sadness in his tired grey eyes.

  "I texted you. You didn't answer. Then Jisung texted you and you still didn't answer so we got concerned and decided to come over," Hyunjin explained shortly. His eyes slanted as he bit the inside of his cheek.

  "I didn't know you guys knew each other..." Felix whispered quietly, looking at them in confusion.

  "Oh baby, we know a lot of people," Jisung laughed sweetly, "Now you need a comfort meal. You two go sit down and I'll go make food," he ordered in his sugar-like persuasive voice.

  Felix looked at him emotionally, grateful and hungry, "Thank you..."

  Jisung pulled him closer and hugged him again, "Don't worry about anything. I'll get everything handled for you, Felix." He placed his hands on the sides of his porcelain skin, kissing his forehead lovingly. Then, he pulled away and smoothly cascaded to the kitchen, as if it was his natural habitat.

  He nodded and sat down, curling up. Hyunjin did the same, except he wasn't afraid to lay about, leaning his head on Felix's shoulder. Hyunjin scoffed as he stared at the room.

  "How much is rent around here?" He asked curiously, a hint of audacity in his voice, observing the place lazily.

  "3,000,000₩, barely," (2,173 usd or 1743£) Hyunjin hummed, close his grey eyes.

  "Can we just sleep?" He asked quietly, his body still. Felix nodded in agreement, making a sound of confirmation.

  Suddenly, Hyunjin sat up, gently grabbing Felix's legs and pulled him to lay down beside him. He wrapped his long arms around him, pressing Felix's body into his own as he coddled him carefully, one of his hands resting on his chest and another on his waist. Felix oddly felt extremely tired and comfortable. His stomach churned as his face burned red. He felt odd.

  "Sleep well.." he mumbled into his ear as Felix closed his eyes. The blonde could feel his lips brush against his ear. He felt Hyunjin kiss his neck affectionately before he drifted to sleep as if on command. His breathing slowed instantly as his body relaxed. Felix flet like he was about to do the same thing.

  His chocolate eyes slowly fluttered closed and his body melted into Hyunjin's as he fell asleep. Felix could feel his heartbeat pound against his chest as he then drifted to sleep.

Pretty Temptation [] SKZ x Felixजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें