-×-

There, again, in the pits of hell where fury built and shadow figures of horrifying creatures displayed was were the past monsters met once more. This time, all seven of them sat in a dimly lit room. Their faces were picture keenly to the human eye.

  None spoke. All of their colored glowing eyes faced one of the creatures, shaped more human like than there last appearance.

  The room was thick with a sinister aura, grappling any presence that didn't belong and smashing it into oblivion. It was deathly silent. Actually, it was so quiet a heartbeat could've been heard. Yet these creatures didn't have a physical heart so there wasn't anything to destroy the horrid silence.

  Besides a voice.

  "It is true."

  "It can't be..." A cocky voice gasped, it's hand slamming on the table in anger. The purple gloomy eyes infiltrated everything's visions.

  "Oh, but it can be." It responded, "Be my guest, go check your yourself, you fucking dick." Everyone heard the disrespect in his voice as the purple eyed one stare in dismay. It clenched it fists, purple fire blazing quickly around the room as it stood.

  "Is that a challenge, fat ass?"

  "Sure." It grumbled back, eyeing the pink-eyed one in concern, "Make sure to watch yourself. Don't hurt, kidnap, degrade, banish, slaughter, rape, or do anything harmful to him. If you do, I will kill you."

  "As if you could." The cocky one jeered, standing up on it's long, spider-like legs and walking out of the room, purple flamed burning behind it.

"He's going to make that poor human feel like shit." Sighed the most ominous, demonic one, glancing deceivingly at the two blindsighted ones.

  "I can sense the interest you have. Don't act pitiful." The humanoid one demanded, "If you don't believe me, then go find out." It's demonic eyes pierced through the other.

  "Fuck off. I wish not to learn of a petty human's abilities." He scoffed. Shrugging the other hummed before leaving the room, bordem filling his mind.

  "I'm going to get going." Two said at once before whipping over and glaring at each other. They both stood up and left, their aura spiking as the other two in the room rolled their eyes.

  As soon as the door slammed shut, the one burning with a green passion watched the red one, "You're interested."

  "Aren't you?" He snapped back, red eyes veering over at him.

  "Everyone is... How could a human draw in Lust itself. Asmodeus will destroy him." Laughing, the other clicked his tongue.

  "Wouldn't that be something."

  "You love them all, destructiveness would be a bit of a unreasonable facade. Yes. But everyone brings something out in you..."

  "Because Wrath is built up of an arrogant ego being obliterated. Pride. Wrath is built off a jealous man, desperate to be the next Messiah. Envy. Wrath is built from a dire man wanting all the power in the world. Greed. Wrath is built from a dominating aggression received by getting shut down from sexual desires. Lust. Wrath is built from wanting nothing more than to restrict from any nessicary movement to prove self worth. Sloth. Wrath built from a starving low life taking every fucking moment of someone's day just to get food for a feast to host at home for a one on none feast. Gluttony. Wrath is built from everyone.

  "That means without anyone, I am still everyone. I am a god. I don't love anything.." he concluded, staring at the one beside him intently. He then stood and walked to the exit.

  "Still, you would not leave us." He continued, "And clearly, this person is more powerful than you. He broke free from gluttony and lust and those two are the most difficult sins to ridden."

  The man of Wrath slowly turned around, "I am a god. No one is higher than myself. This human is a fucking nobody. I will prove it."

With that, he left.