-×-

The blonde decided to take a nap. After Jisung told him to go back and sit down, he felt extremely tired. A pressure made him have to fall asleep. He didn't mind it.

Later, he woke up and heard silence. He rubbed his eyes and sat up slowly. Stretching, he inhaled sharply before listening to the sound of life in the kitchen. From the couch, he stood.

When Felix walked back into the kitchen, he expected to see Jisung finishing up the food he made. Instead, he walked in to a kitchen full of food and absent a person. He blinked and he looked around,

"Jisung?"

Felix almost had a full heart attack when the doorbell rang. He quickly ran up to the door and opened it.

"Hey guys." He said, slightly disappointed but hidden behind exhaustion.

"Hey Lix, are you okay? You sound tired." Kyunhyun told, stepping into the apartment. Saebyok nodded.

"Yeah, did you just wake up?"

"Mhm. I took a short nap." He smiled and shook it off, shutting the door. "Go ahead and sit down, I'll grab the stuff."

Felix ran into the other room, his bedroom, and saw a note on his bed.

His handwriting was flawless. It made Felix's jaw drop. He felt small butterflies in his stomach as he read it. He quickly crumbled the note up and put it in his desk before grabbing his notebook and pens.

He ran back to his friends and set the notebook down. Flipping to a half used page, he set the book down.

"Okay so, I've been making around 20 bucks an hour at my job recently." Saebyok piped in, grabbing the journal and scribbling that down, "Kyunhyun's making 20 million ₩ (approximately 15k) a week."

"What about mine?" The blonde asked, piping in.

"Felix, this is your vacation me and Kyun and treating you to." Saebyok snapped, looking at him, "And we have to make sure that we go clubbing at a non-stripper, non-nude, nightclub."

Kyunhyun took the notebook from her and wrote down more notes, "What else do you want to do, Lix?"

He thought for a moment, "Can I get a massage and find some place nice to eat? Also find somewhere where we can all go sight seeing. I'll bring my camera." He smiled, looking at them in a kind way.

"Alrighty!" The girl instantly took note, before turning to Felix, "Can I go steal some food?"

Felix's eyes lit up as he nodded and jumped up, "Yes, yes go eat. I have a lot of food I made for you guys."

"Oh? In that case I'm glad we didn't eat anything before we came." Kyunhyun laughed sweetly, standing up as well to go eat.

"Please go ahead. I don't know what I would do without having you guys eat it." He said honestly.