-×-

Once Maki finished, she completed with a bow. There were no cheers. Felix watched the stage with furrowed eyebrows. She had to have bruises for days. Then the stage lights turned into lights swerving everywhere. Music started blaring. It didn't seem as loud as before, but Felix had to be over two hundred feet in the air.

The men behind him were discussing something. Felix lost track of their conversation a while ago since they had some strange words he's never heard before.

The blonde figured they were done talking when Seungmin placed his hands on the boy's shoulders. His hands eased into Felix's skin, kneading into it softly. Again, the foggy feeling of desire settled in his body. It felt like his hands were caressing all over his body is so many ways. It practically glued the blonde to the chair.

But he didn't stay. He placed his hands on Seungmin's, tapping them as a hint for him to stop. The pink haired man didn't.

"Seungmin," the deep, annoyed voice of Minho rang out into the room. The hands instantly retracted.

"Whoops~" he purred out before leaning down to Felix's ears, "Tell me if you ever want me to continue."

The shorter glanced over and saw the look on Minho's face. It wasn't jealousy, more of protectiveness. He started feeling incredibly guilty for insulting Minho. He turned to look at the three, not noticing Chan observance. He opened his mouth before he realized that it wasn't a big deal and that Minho needed to eat over it.

His mouth closed, biting the inside of his cheek. His eyes trailed down to the ring on his finger. With a frown, he glanced back up at Minho who inhaled sharply, suddenly as if on the brink of tears.

Felix was shocked. He blinked, staring at the purplette for a moment. He couldn't believe it. The most arrogant bastard in the world was about to cry because of a stupid little insulting?

"Are you okay?" He asked instinctively.

"I-I'm fine. Don't- Don't look at me," he said, standing up and walking out of the room, covering his face with his hand. The blonde's jaw dropped as he glanced around the room. He was the pink eyes of Seungmin dancing around in amusement and Chan's motionless expression.

Instantly, the empathic side of Felix kicked in as he stood up and wondered after him. He closed the metal door behind him, turning around and glancing down the halls. Felix wondered down the hall, looking for Minho when his hands were pulled at his sides and his body was compressed to the wall. His chocolate eyes met the vibrant plum ones.

The blonde gasped a loud, unbelieving sigh. He saw the entertained smirk on Minho's face.

"You asshole! I was worried I actually hurt you," Felix complained, yanking his hand away from Minho. The smirking man leaned closer.

"I'm too sexy to be insecure. You're adorable little insults couldn't be farther from hurtful," he giggled, lifting Felix's chin with a single finger. There was a slight look of humiliation on his face. "I knew you didn't hate me. The way you stared at the ring. I'm too irresistible to you. What a good boy~."

Felix pursed his lips, leaning back against the wall he was stunned against, "That's the last time I'll give a fuck about you."

"I doubt that."

"Fuck off-" his voice was cut short.

The man placed a finger on his lips, staring into his eyes, "Just take one good look at me. Then look at you. How likely is it that you could out run me?"

That question made Felix's skin crawl. His eyes widened as he felt Minho's minty breath on his face. He turned his head away from him, his heart rate speed increasing.