-×-

The booming sounds of music surrounded him once more as he reached the inside of the building. This time, he was more on edge. His body was more covered and secure, but that didn't help. His skin crawled for some reason. There was something about the place that seemed malicious. A darker energy.

  He tried to push through it and looked at his surrounding. It was red and black themed. The curtains black and gloomy while the decorations and the lights glistened the bright firey red color. Everything about the place looked different. Maybe because it's been over a month since he's been there.

  Another thing that made his stomach crawl that he was the only person wearing black in sight. And there was a lot of people. They weren't kidding when they said they knew a lot of people. They really do.

  His chest tightened and he finally took his first step forward, progressing through the building. Subconsciously, he scratched at his uncomfortable sleeve of his dark sweater. His eyes looked around as he moved towards the bar. He couldn't find them anywhere. He only saw a bunch of kissing couples and very dirty looks being sent his way. The second he sat down, a cold hand wrapped around his neck, holding him gently.

  "It's been a while, Pretty~"

  Felix's stomach churned as his body froze, he smelt the strong aroma of pricey and good smelling cologne on him. He couldn't move. He could already feel differently just sitting there with his hand on his skin. The neck felt hot. His body burned in heat, sweating building in his forehead. He felt the soft lips kiss at his skin.

  "You look so delicious right now~" he complimented in his ear, gently caressing his neck before pulling away. Suddenly, he could breathe again and his body cooled down rapidly. A feeling of confusion fell into his mind as he turned to look at him. The pink haired boy winked and sat beside him.

  "Hey..." He didn't say anything else and looked at the bartender who set a Bloody Mary right in front of him. Seungmin sat beside him, getting his own drink immediately.

  "The others are setting up preparations. They'll be out here soon," He eased, picking up his glass and taking a sip. Felix took a sip of his drink as well. He had no clue how he's grown to like Bloody Mary's but he just did.

  "Fun. I didn't know you guys knew so many people," he muttered out, looking around at the party.

  "They've just come for the extraordinary entertainment. How long are you staying?" He inquired flirtatiously.

  "Probably til 10. I have to finish packing my things before tomorrow," he inhaled sharply, thinking about his last day at his house.

  "Oh come on~ Jisung and Changbin said they'd come and help you pack. Don't worry, Pretty Boy, we're here for you," the pink eyed man whispered, swirling his glass around. He crossed his legs and place a hand on his clothes thigh, "I dearly miss what you wore last time. This sweater is too covering, specifically for a club and for my taste."

  "I didn't have enough money to go get a new outfit and I can't wear what I wore that time-"

  Seungmin huffed him and grabbed his hands carefully, "Ryujin, take our drinks with, please." He instructed a person working there. A young lady stepped from the crowd of people and took the glasses standing at his side, "Let me take you on a quick little shopping trip, Pretty. You cannot wear such a casual outfit on such an important night."

  He gave a gentle, yet flirty grin as he pulled Felix off to the back area of the club. He couldn't even protest as a new outfit sounded pretty nice. That sweater he wore was incredibly itchy. The blonde caught a glimpse of the time as he was pulled away.