-×-

The person he ran into grabbed his wrist to help the boy stable, making him drop his phone. Felix tried to retrieve his arm from the man but they wouldn't let go. It was as if he has turned into stone. He yanked as hard as he could, trying desperately to get out of the stone man's grasp, but to no avail he was stuck there. He tried pulling with his other hand but a softer hand tangled with his own pulling his arm away from his stuck one.

  "So pretty~" Purred a flirtatious, sweet voice, a hand crawling up his chest. "What would happen if all of these clothing just fell off~" Another hand rubbed on his shoulder. He felt different fingertips lift his chin.

  Felix tried to say something, but the soft tone he had put an effect on his that made him not want to say anything. His voice was almost non existent, as he felt the hard grip of his other arm let go and his arm drop limply to his side. His legs felt weak and he fell. All he saw was black.

-

Regaining consciousness, Felix blinked himself away, feeling strangely tired on the bathroom floor. He sat up slightly confused, grabbed his phone, stood up and headed out the bathroom. The music was blaring once again and his head seemed light. People were looking at him again, but he didn't care. He sat down at the bar, starting to feel a pounding headache.

  The bartender looked at Felix asked what he wanted. He asked for another shot of vodka and a glass of water.

  "Sorry kid, water isn't served at the bar." He said, sliding him his shot, before leaning on the bar. "You seem to be the center of attention tonight kid."

  "Unfortunately." He responded, downing the shot for no reason before asking for another one.

  "How can you drink that crap straight up? It's so strong?" Felix laughed, smiling at the bartender.

  "Ehh~ seems kinda good. I like the bitter taste I guess." He shrugged, downing it again before sighing and letting the alcohol kick in. "I just really need a distraction right now I guess."

  It was true, that voice was ringing in his head. He was completely drawn to it, so getting drunk could work.

  "Been there." The man said, who also downed a shot of vodka, before turning away to work with another person. Felix began to feel tipsy, as he glanced around the bar, he felt a slight warmth flush to his face while he downed once again another shot.

  He stood up, deciding to go sit down somewhere more comfortable. In the corner with some dark lighting seemed like a good place. It was one of the only open couches, and he didn't want to socialize or look for his friends.

  The second he sat down, he felt comfortable. It was a velvet material, and super soft. The boy laid on the couch, closing his eyes while listening to the world around him. Suddenly it felt like none of that mattered, the lip smacking, the loud sound of people's feet moving, music blasting eat drums off, people screaming, glasses clinking. Nothing. He felt nice. Maybe alcohol was a good thing after all.

  He felt someone place a hand in his chin, lifting his face up, causing his eyes to flutter open. His carmel eyes met with a beautiful light pink, assuming they were contacts. He glanced at whose eyes they belonged to. It was a man with pink hair, eyes attached to his own, and an adorable smile. Knowing that Felix was awake, the boy interlocked their hands, pulling the blonde up onto his feet and leading him to the private rooms. Felix didn't know what to do, and just followed him, as he had nothing better to do.

  The pink haired man pulled his through the hallways, smiling softly the entire time, glancing back at Felix a few times. Getting to a door, he opened it quickly, pulling Felix in before shutting it and locking it. Turning straight around after taking off his jacket, he looked at Felix who seemed bored as he sat down on the couch, feeling slightly tired.