-×-

Not long after that, Felix and Jeongin found themselves curled up next to each other on a couch. Felix found himself to be wrong about him. He seemed calm and a nice person to talk to. He was quite the gossip.

  "Seungmin's been with 7,281 people in the span of two years. He never spoke to any of them again. Every single one of them reached back out to him but ended up getting blocked and deleted. He finds it a waste of time to return to the same person," he whispered, leaning closer to Felix. He watched his face contort into shock.

  "That's like 10 people a day-" he gasped.

  "Mh~ he had days of abstaining, so some days he doubled. Maybe even tripled ten."

  Felix's jaw dropped, "Is he still-"

  "Nope," he replied, "the last time he slept with someone was the day after he met you. He didn't even finish before he left. He told me he felt 'disgusted at the thought of being with someone else'."

  Jeongin leaned back, his eyes studying every little movement Felix made. The smaller blonde stared down at his hand, surprised still lingering in his mind.

  "What are you thinking?" He asked abruptly, his body facing towards Felix even more.

  "Not much... Just... Why would Seungmin do that for someone like me?"

  He smiled, pretending to think about it for a moment, clicking his tongue, "There could be a lot of reasons. Not a single one I know."

  Felix frowned and looked at him, "Is it okay if I ask another question?"

  "Shoot."

  "Why do you guys wear contacts?" He asked, looking at him with a small glimpse of curiosity.

  Jeongin bursted into a wide grin as he motioned him closer. Felix moved closer, his head tilting forward in Jeongin's direct. The golden eyed man wrapped a hand behind Felix's neck, pulling him closer. He didn't expect it, almost falling forward, instead catching himself on the arm rest as his eyes looked into Jeongin's.

  "It isn't."

  His voice was low, practically a breath, but Felix caught it.

  "What?" He said, pulling back. Jeongin began to laugh, entertained thoroughly.

  He pressed his leg next to Felix's his hand resting on his knee, "You're addictive. Did you know that?"

  The blonde dead still trying to process the first piece of information when the next one hit him, he glanced at the taller. Jeongin saw the bright red flush to his cheeks. He placed his hand on the side of his face, caressing it softly.

  "The more I get closer, the more I crave," he purred out, "I'm nothing like Seungmin, Lix. I'm a bit... greedy."

  Felix's eyes stared at him, his heart thumping in his chest. Jeongin leaned closer, before interlocking fingers.

  "Is it okay to be greedy for you?"

  The man couldn't breathe. He could only gently nod his head ever so slightly. It made his heart race.

  "Then come."