-×-

Eyes darting around at all the options, Felix looked at Saebyok who smiled, seeing how the blonde lit up at the pastries she made him.

"You are an angel, Saebyok." Felix said as he grabbed honey bread and ate some. The girl laughed and set the rest of the tray on the table.

"I knew you might've been a little annoyed from yesterday. Kyun and I were too drunk to notice." She admitted, looking away in guilt.

"It's fine. Really. Quinn and Eunchae are always that extra." He said, not really paying attention to the ginger as he licked the caramel from his lips.

The girl sighed, sitting down with her head against the wall, "I just hate doing that to you."

The blonde had another grin pressed to his lips, looking at his friend with carefulness. Saebyok frowned, her eyes staring into Felix's as they had a healthy distance between eachother.

"Did you even have fun last night?" He interrupted the silence with the question, taking the last bite of the honey bread.

"I mean, yes but I was worried about you after you stormed out. You could've told me or Kyun that you were leaving." She said bitterly, adjusting his posture.

He gave her a look, "Saebyok, don't worry about me. I just felt out of place yesterday."

"So, when you were with that pink haired guy, it was fine? Like he didn't do anything bad to y-"

"NO!" He said a little to quickly, waving his hands in front of her with pink tinted cheeks, "I mean, no. Seungmin was- he- he was perfect. I mean I have no idea why someone would wear pink contacts but he looked so pretty. He was... Yeah." He admitted, rubbing the back of his neck.

She laughed whole heartedly, seeing how much he struggled saying that, "Alright, just checking." She gave a small look of content before standing up, "I gotta head out now, babes. Talk to you soon!" She blew him an air kiss and gave him a hug.

"Alrighty, see yah soon." He hugged back and let her leave.

Alone again.

That wasn't going to work. Felix was going out. No where exciting. Only his local cafe.

__
Unknown

"What." A deep, yet thick voice gasped. He was angry, assumed by his tone, yet shocked.

"It is true. Would I dare lie to someone as unattractive and irritating as you?" Another one chirped, snickering in laughter.

"I don't buy it. No one could possibly be as powerful as us. Especially a human." This voice seemed more musical, but more sharp and fierce.

Clicking his tongue, a fourth piped in, "Could it be the prophecy?"

Demonic laughter arose from multiple male voices. The darkness finally faded, revealing 7 creatures. One stopped laughing after a long breath of enjoyment, and leaned forward.

"The prophecy is fake, genius. Don't be so stupid." It smirked, showing it's pearly white teeth.

"I'm not lying! I'll show you my memory." The first voice defended, using it's hand to create a pink flood of dust full the room. The dust smelt like roses and blood. It swept across the floor and ran up the creatures legs. It's pink eyes glittered in the darkness.

The six others inhaled sharply and closed their glowing eyes. They had a memory placed in their heads.

"Th-This can't be true..." A creature with purple eyes whispered, it's ego damaged from this information, "A-a human? Powerful as... Me? That is complete bullshit!!!"

"Oh get over yourself, you egotistical asshole. I'm not surprised." A gray creature with a hoodie on mumbled.

The 8 things began to talk and argue among themselves about this treacherous discovery. This human was threatening their existence. Yet, the pink one seemed out of it. It's eyes floated elsewhere, think back at the man.

"We should kill him." The leader announced. The pink one instantly turned towards it.

"No! Anything but that!" It screeched, standing at it's full 12 feet.

A scoff came from the orange eyed one, "Why is that?"

The pink eyed one inhaled and looked at the leader, "His presence. I want it. I want his soul to worship me. I want him to be my follower."

"Mh. You sure you don't want to fuck him and go?" The yellow one inquired, looking suspicious.

"No, no. I'm serious." It said, zoning out again, "We aren't killing him. It's off the table."

Laughing, the orange one snickered, "If he's that dedicated, I'm not going to miss out." It hummed, standing up to 15 feet tall, "I'll tell you my result."

Nodding, the creature left. The conversation continued.

(A/N:

I am incredibly sorry I haven't been updating. I'm been having lots of mental health issues and self reflection. My updates should soon be back to normal.)