-×-

Felix pushed open the cafe door with a ring. He glanced around and saw not many people there. Two people at a table and a one person working. This person he had never seen before. Orange hair, chubby cheeks, glittering orange eyes, small waist, nice build, he was a good looking man.

  He stepped towards the counter, eyes moving from the man to the menu then back at the man.

  "Where's Ahyong?" He inquired, biting his lip and leaning on the counter. The orangette laughed and looked at him up and down, a slightly judgemental look in his eyes.

  "Ahyong is sick today, I'm one of her friends. She asked me to take over since I do a bunch of baking and drink making."  He informed kindly, his voice kind, smooth, and gentle.

  Nodding Felix opened his mouth but the man cut him off, "The usual, right?"

   "Uhm, how do you know that...?" He asked uncomfortably, giving him a confused look.

  "Ahyong told me there is a certain blonde boy that comes in practically every single day that orders a Large caramel Brulee Latte with two pumps of caramel brulee and a caramel drizzle with no ice, hot along with a donut." He paused, sniling gently at me, "Figured it was you because you asked where Ahyong is. She said you probably would."

  Being a little weirded out, he nodded, "So 7,000₩?"

  "Don't worry about it, I'll handle it today since I kinda freaked you out." He said kindly, rubbing the back on his neck and looking ashamed.

  "Oh no. It's fine, I was just surprised you knew that. Here let me pay." He insisted, handing him the money. Jisung still pushed it away. Felix sighed and put it back in his wallet, "Fine, I'll back Ahyong back next time."

  He smiled sweetly and ran off to got make his order. He sat down and began to scroll in his phone. That man seemed familiar, he just didn't know how. He opened his messages and saw the group chat going crazy he was about to open it when he saw below it was Seungmin's number.

  Oh fuck.

  This was another one of Seungmin's hot friends. Dammit.

  "Here you go!" He set his food and drink down on the table and sat down across from him, "Tell me what you think!"

  Felix looked at him nervously, and grabbed the donut took a bite from it, tasting the donut. His eyes shut before opening fast and he looked at the donut in shock, "Holy shit."

  "How is it?" He asked in excitement.

  "It's amazing, how do you make it even better than Ahyong?" He gasped with a mouth full, eating more of the donut. The orangette looked at him in pure happiness.

  "Let's say, I know a thing or two about food." He smirked, orange eyes sparkling as he watched him eat.

  Felix had forgotten all of his previous worries and questions and was so immensely focused on the food he needed another one. He almost finished the entire thing so fast. It was very addictive. He took the last bite and clapped to the man.

  "That was by far the best thing I have ever had in the entire world." He said, truthfully as the mystery man stood up.

  "Let me make you more, please." He begged, "You are such a good eater, I feel as though I could give you as much as I want." His words spilled donut of his mouth like a venomous trap, poisoning Felix's mind as his nodded.

  The boy grabbed his drink and drank some of that. It was normal and slowly the adrenaline pump he received from the donut. Jisung came back with a milk bread, two danishes, a croissant, and another four donuts.