-×-

Sighing, Felix stood on the sidewalk, waiting for his Uber, crossing his arms to protect his body from the chilling weather. His foot was tapping onto the ground as he kept glancing at his phone.

Felix was oblivious to the way people act towards him. He was too focused on how he treats others. This boy was selfless, that was for sure. But that didn't change the fact that he always listened to his friends, even if they weren't good decisions. All he needed was company really. He didn't like being alone. Public places were fun, but yet, for some reason, clubbing wasn't his cup of tea. Showing off his body to the whole world wasn't extremely appealing to him. Especially when it was 58° F(14° C) outside.

Footsteps behind him made him glance behind him to see another friend of his smirk at him. "Felix I know your leaving but you lost the bet."

"What?" The boy looked in disbelief, a shocked expression on his face as he faced his friend fully, "How?"

"Quinn has a crush on Giyunwoo, not Wuhana." The blonde's jaw dropped, disbelief everywhere apparent in his features. "We all talked it through and you have to go dance on the pole~"

"What?! I didn't agree to that! I said I'd pay for your drinks!" He defended quickly, his face turning a gentle pink as the hand with his phone in it rested on his side.

"No~ you offered that, we said we'd come up with an answer later." The boy shook his head, hearing his Uber pull up.

"I can't. I can't do something like... that..." the blonde turned to the car and he checked the license plate.

"If you do it I'll pay off your student loans." The blonde immediately froze, as he had barely any money and was pretty much living off of the friends. But he quickly shook his head.

"I couldn't make you pay for something like-"

"Fine, bribery won't work then I'll just call up her." Rean smirked, pulling out his phone. Felix quickly jumped out to him and snatched his phone. Eyes showing fear.

"Don't." Felix realized his harsh words and sighed. "Please..."

"Then do it."

A long breath left Felix's throat before he turned on his heel to face the car, staring at it for a minute, weighing the pros and cons. He reached forward and opened the car door.

  "Do you mind waiting just a few minutes?"

-

Stepping up to the vacant pole, he glanced back at the group of his friend who already started recording and hyping up. Felix dropped his sweater and threw it at Saebyok, trying to ignore his unsettling feeling while getting onto the pole. He pulled himself up then music started playing.

(The song)

As he started to move along to the song, he slid down the pole, the second he reached the bottom, the first verse 'I never really knew that she could dance like this' he did a body roll, dropping down, messing with his hair the entire time. His hips moved left and right as he wrapped his legs around the poles going up to the top. He wrapped his arm tightly around the pole, the grabbed below his other hand, and pulled his lower body above his head now upside down. Both legs had a hold of the pole once again, and he slid down carefully, catching himself with his hands and flipping down skillfully.

A crowd started to form as Felix continued, a fair redness on his cheeks from embarrassment. His friend who cheering him on, a few off them twerking to the song.

  He was exposed.

  His abdomen was fully out in the open, and his body was an attention attractor. His blonde hair stood out in the dim lighting of the place. Felix adjusted to it and continued nevertheless.

  Everyone in the club had their eyes on him, even the ones making out in the corner looked at him. But for a split second, he felt a looming sensation of heat build up around his back, maybe a slight pain, or maybe a heater just turned on. No matter what it was, he ignored it nevertheless.

He continued, his years of dance class paying off for something. After a while, the moves came naturally, seeming much more carefree and smooth in his movements, sliding up and down the pole with ease.

"FELIX GIVE SOMEINE A LAP DANCE!!!" Screamed Kyuhyun, who was dancing with Wuhana. The boy's eyes widened as he turned to his friends and they all pointed in the direction of some really attractive guys. He shook his head and paused his dance. Jumping down from the stage, he crowded himself with his friends, his common sense coming back.

"I already did the dare now can I leave? My Uber is waiting for me." He pleased gently.

"You can't leave now, there's a lot of people looking at you~" Purred Rean, who was drinking some mageritas. He shook his head before turning towards Saebyok, but she was no where to be seen.

He felt panicked as he frantically glanced around but noticed that everyone, and I mean everyone was staring at him. He flipped back around to his friend but they were all gone. "Fucking bitches..." He muttered to himself before heading towards the restroom. Opening the bathroom door, he noticed the lights were off, so he searched for the light switch. He couldn't find it but he eventually ran into something. It felt hard, almost like a brick wall, but it was more like a person figure more than anything. His head felt like spinning suddenly.

"Aish! I'm so sorry." He apologized out of habit. Before turning around to find the light underneath the door, but all he saw was pitch black darkness. He reached for his pocket where he had his phone and opened it, shining the phone screen everywhere. The loud music began to die down as he walked forward, trying to figure out where the door was before he ran into another brick wall like person that had just suddenly moved to stead the falling Felix. How did his phone flashlight not see the person...

Strange...