-×-

Felix shifted closer to the gray haired man, he pressed the blood into a tissue. The blonde felt incredibly awkward, but his kindness took over. He couldn't bare to see someone in pain, though this man seem quite unharmed despite his facial injury.

  "Does it hurt at all?" He asked quietly, eyes focused on the wound, holding the man's faces still. There was no resistance or reaction to his touches. He inched himself slightly closer, trying to get a better angle of the cut.

  "Meh. Felt worse." He confessed, smiling softly.

  "How did this even happen? Did you get into a fight?" Felix interrogated. He felt oddly relaxed by the man, like a wave of calmness and serenity hit him. He yawned but continued to help the man.

  "Nah." He replied shortly, eyes focused on the boy's facial features. Felix's eyes flicked up to the other's, awaiting an answer. It seemed like he didn't care for the answer, nor did he feel obligated to give one. He wasn't obligated to either.

  "Well, whatever reason. I hope it doesn't happen again. This is a pretty deep cut. looks like a knife." He frowned, placing the small bandaid on his lip. Hyunjin placed a hand on Felix's arm, holding him still from moving back, "What's your name?"

  "Hyunjin. You?"

  "Felix."

  Hyunjin's eyes stared at Felix's, his eyes flicking down to his lip every so often, "Felix, you are quite active." He complimented, "Tell me about yourself."

  The blonde laughed gently, not registering their close capacity. He was intrigued but the tired hurt Hyunjin. He was also incredibly handsome. Handsome, quiet, calm, and overall incredible luring.

  "Well, my full name is Lee Felix, but people call me Lix. I'm currently unemployed. My favorite food is rice cakes. I love to bake. I like coffee, walking, taking cold showers, and music. I don't care for boxing or artificial orange flavorings. Uhm..... I'm currently going through a halfmid life mentality crisis." He expressed openly, taking a breath after his rant and thinking about more, "I love animals more than myself. Trust me, if you see me in a pet store, I'm not leaving without petting atleast one animal. I am a big people person, but I hate being confronted by strangers for things that aren't my problem."

  The gray haired man listened intently, not moving much during his rant. He slowly moved his hand from Felix's arm to the back of his neck.

  "Why do I feel so energized? I'm never energized?" Hyunjin asked himself silently, glancing at Felix who was deep in thought about his own likings.

  "Oh! And I'm from Australia- what's wrong?" He asked, before feeling Hyunjin gently push himself closer. Felix watched carefully before Hyunjin pressed his lips to Felix's. The blonde blushed a deep red, pulling away, "What the fuck-"

  "I-I'm sorry. God, I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me-"

  Felix pressed his lips to Hyunjin's again. The kiss felt euphoric as Felix felt his body tingle with relaxation and motivation to stop moving. He pulled away, staring at the gray haired man.

  "Sorry..." Hyunjin said again, looking away from him and scooting away. Felix did the same.

  After a moment of awkward air, Felix started up the conversation again. Not long later, the two clicked instantly. Their talked about random things they knew about, or hobbies.

Then, the bus pulled up.

  Felix and Hyunjin exchanged numbers, promised a meet up, before leaving the bus stops nd tmheaidng the direction home. That was refreshing. A new friend.

Nothing more.

Only a new, close, great friend.

Right?