-×-

Saebyok looked at Felix in complete confusion, her head slightly tilted into the sky and the blonde tried to explain their previous behavior. He had just finished a two hour crying session from being fired from his job and his rent due in a few days, and now he was asking about the previous day's behavior. Kyunhyun laughed, not believing a word he said. He placed a gentle hand of Felix's shoulder.

  "Dude, you're funny." He smiled, "Saebyok's a pig but we all know I can't even finish one single plate of food." He expressed, patting Felix's shoulder.

  "No, you both were so weird. You guys are for two hours fucking hours." He shouted, getting irritated at the disbelief and laughter. Saebyok glanced at Felix, taken back by his loud and aggressive tone.

  "Felix, chill. We didn't. We stayed at your place for barely thirty minutes. You said you were hungry and told us to leave." She explained.

  "Wha- No!- No! That's- That's not what happened..." He defended. Kyun grabbed Felix's hand.

  He had a confused and worried look on his face, "Lix, did you drink anything last night?" His face was genuine.

  "You're not serious- Jisung made it. I told you, one of my friends made all the food and- what are you doing?!" Felix snapped, yanking away from his friends as they placed a hand on his forehead.

  "Felix, you need to sleep because we were the only ones at your house. Go take a nap." Saebyok instructed in concern, her eyes watching his moved with a delicate gaze.

  "What the fuck is wrong with you guys? You're gaslighting me right now." He yelled, confused and upset, "Jisung came over before you both. He left to go help Ahyong because she's sick."

  "Ahyong is not sick. Brendan, Rean, and I all visited the cafe yesterday. She was fine." She persisted, giving the blonde a seriously scared look in her face. Her eyes looked at Kyun then Felix, worried and frightening for her friends health.

  "I can drop you off at home." Kyun suggested. Saebyok nodded in agreement.

  "What- no. I'm fine. You guys are forgetting. She-she is sick. Jisung made- he.... What...?" He exhaled, feeling frightened. His breathing patterns changed to a more rapid and sharp one.

  "Lix, I'll drop you off okay." Kyunhyun repeated, standing up and grabbing Felix's arm to help him stand. The youngest yanked himself away again and stepped away from the two. He scoffed, eyes darting at the two of them.

  "I'm not in the mood for jokes. I'll fucking walk." He grumbled, heading to the front door and slamming it shut behind him.

  He pulled up his hood on his gray hoodie. On his top was the writing, 'Pretty Little Bitch' in small lettering. He sighed, stuffing his hands in the comfortable pockets. Yet the comfort didn't seem to cease the angry, confused, and frustrated tears of anguish. His feet dragged along the concrete, his simple sneakers splashing water around him since it was raining. Raining was an understatement. It was downpouring.

As he walked, his shoulder brushed past someone. He didn't stop to apologize, even though he felt the strong need to. He heard sloshing footsteps behind him before his shoulder was yanked back, causing Felix to face the stranger. A purple haired man with a upset look on his face glared at him.

"Apologize you piece of shit."

Felix's teary eyed face rolled his eyes and he shoved the man's hand away, "Leave me alone, guy. I'm not in the mood to apologize."

A loud scoff came from behind him again a he grabbed Felix and shoved him back onto a building. Another emotional tear fell out of his eyes.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" He snapped, his purple eyes glowing bright purple, a gloomy essence burning deep in his eyes.

"Someone who doesn't give a shit." He retorted, kicking the guy's knee, making him fall back, "Look, guy, I'm sorry. I am not having a fucking good day, okay? I don't need another person to start getting upset or getting worried or just in all being upset. I met a cute guy who apparently doesn't exist, hung out with my friends, which apparently didn't happen, lost my fucking car keys and then found them in my neighbor's fucking flower pot, got called fucking crazy, got fired from my job, and now I'm trying to go home in peace. Is it that hard to just move on with your day instead of needing to feed your pathetic and arrogant ego in the middle of a fucking rainstorm?!"

Felix was not happy and he couldn't help himself from breaking down and crying. That was one thing established. The purple haired man was absolutely shocked. His hair was soaked, now sticking to his forehead as he couldn't help but listen.

The purple haired man's entire persona changed. He clicked his tongue with his face changing to a smile, "Awe~ Someone had a bad day. How cute." The blonde huffed and turned down his heal, walking away. The man was right on his tail, "Not so fast, sad boy. You owe me. My shoes are creased now."

"You're the stupid asshole the started walking in a rainstorm with nice shoes on."

"I am many things, handsome, smart, wise, loved, pretty, sexy, skilled, attention-stealing, smoking, secretive, romantic, so on and so forth, but stupid is not in my book of descriptions." He smoothed out.

Felix took a turn with the man still stuck to him, "Can you please just leave? Sorry about your shoes and for yelling at you, but seriously. It's creepy."

"But you owe me. I won't leave you alone til you pay me back."

Sighing, Felix turned and faced him, biting the inside of the cheek. His hoodie was completely soaked in the cold rain water at this point. His face was slight puffy and red.

"What do you want me to do?"