Bonus: Tu Hi Mera

Requested by JignaPaul, Meerakunju and viratsrk

Anika was walking along the poolside trying to put Shivika to sleep, who was very hyperactive today. Anika had been trying to put her to sleep for an hour but to no avail.

Shivaay: Kya hua Anika? (What happened Anika?)

(What happened Anika?)

Anika: Shivaay main Shivika ko ek ghante se sulane ki koshish kar rahi hoon likin yeh so hi nahi rahi. Aapko ise sulana aata hain, please sula dijiye.
(Shivaay, I've been trying to put Shivika to sleep for the past one hour. You know how to put her to sleep, please do it.)

Shivaay: Did you try to singing to her?

Anika: Main sab try kar chuki hoon likin yeh nahi so rahi.
(I tried everything but she isn't sleeping.)

Shivaay: Let me try.

Shivaay took Shivika in his arms but that just seemed to excite her more. But as soon as Anika handed Shivika to him, she dashed inside the bedroom.

Shivaay: Ani-

Shivaay sighed as Anika disappeared into the bathroom. He began pacing around the poolside, mimicking Anika's movement, trying to think of an idea.

Shivaay: *softly to Shivika* Sweety, what can I do to calm you down?

Shivaay continued rocking her until it struck him. Singing! That's what Anika always did. But then she was Anika. She had the voice of an angel (that's what it sounded like to to Shivaay.) And he was... Shivaay. Shivaay Cannot-Sing(h) Oberoi.

Shivaay: What do you say Little One? *sings* Shall~ I~ Sing~?

Magically, that seemed to calm Shivika. Shivaay immediately recalled a song he heard earlier that day. A song perfect for his baby girl. He started humming it.