33. Namaste London - II

The evening of the reunion party had arrived. Anika was feeding Shivika while Shivaay got ready.
The event was held in a place called Windsor House, which was where their graduation party took place several years ago. Shivaay, while setting his hair, kept telling Anika about the various anecdotes of that party and a little about his batchmates.

The doorbell rang.

Shivaay: It might be the babysitter. I'll talk to her, you get ready.

Anika burped Shivika and made her sit on the bed before going into the bathroom to get ready.

Shivaay opened the door and a woman about 25 years of age greeted him.

Shivaay: Michelle?

Michelle: Yes. Mr Oberoi?

Shivaay: Yes, please come in.

Shivaay guided Michelle to the sofa and went inside the room to get Shivika.

Shivaay: Shivika, see, this is Michelle. Say hi to Michelle.

Shivika smiled and leaned towards Michelle, who gladly took her and bounced her a little.

Shivaay: She is a very friendly baby but a little too active so keep an eye on her at all times. She's been fed for now and she'll get hungry in about 2 hours, I've pre-ordered her food. If she gets cranky, put on Bob The Builder or Noddy on TV, she loves them. Bedtime is 9 PM. Baby formula and the sterilised bottle are next to the kettle. Leave the night lamp on.

Michelle: Watch her at all times, feed in two hours, Sesame Street and Noddy, bedtime at 9, and leave a little light on.

Shivaay: And if anything, anything, the tiniest of the smallest thing happens, call me right away. You have my number, right? I'll send you my wife's number too.

Shivaay quickly sent her Anika's number.

Shivaay: The WiFi password is my surname and room number. And as for the charges... Uhm, 500 Pounds?

Michelle: *shocked* 500?!

Shivaay: No no, I mean 500 pounds advance payment and the rest 500 after we return, since it's almost the whole night. Is that okay? And order room service with anything of your choice for dinner and have it billed to the room.

Michelle: Ye..ye...yes, of course. Have a delightful evening Mr Oberoi.

Shivaay: You too.

Shivaay went inside to check on Anika and was awestruck to see her.

Shivaay: *under his breath* Beautiful!

Anika turned around and was blown away.