34. Namaste London - III

Sexy lady on the floor
Keep you coming back for more
Sexy lady on the floor
Keep you coming back for more

The friends looked on to see who was making a special entrance.

Chori chori kiya re dil yeh dil liya re
Jaadu se jaadu kiya re kiya re

As the lady spun around, the friends screamed, Mallika being the loudest.

Shivaay: Oh!

JJ: My!

Yuvi: God!

Crazy kiya reCrazy kiya reCrazy kiya re Ho crazy, crazy kiya re

Crazy kiya re
Crazy kiya re
Crazy kiya re
Ho crazy, crazy kiya re

As the song ended, the lady made her way towards the friends. Mallika immediately ran to her, jumped and hugged her, wrapping her legs around her waist.

Mallika: *squealing* Simmiiiii! Oh my God! You're here! I can't believe it! I missed you so much!!!!!

Simmi: *putting Mallika down* I missed you too and... *slaps Mallika's arm* Kutti Kameeni, apni shaadi se kaun bhaagta hain?!
(I missed you too and... Bitch bastard, who runs away from their marriage?!)

Mallika: *groans* Not you too Simmi. Already bahot log mujhe suna chuke hain.
(Not you too Simmi. Already a lot of people have scolded me.)

Simmi: I mean 20kg ka lehenga pehen ke Mumbai ki garmi mein paidal kaun bhaagta hain?!
(Who runs on foot in the Mumbai heat wearing a 20 kg lehenga?!)

Mallika: Mujhe bhaagne se pehle thodi pata tha auto walo ki strike hain!
(I didn't know before running away that auto drivers are on strike! )

Simmi: Mujhe toh bata deti tu bhaag rahi hain! I would've driven the getaway car, you dumbass!
(You could've told me that you are running away! I would've driven the getaway car, you dumbass!)

Mallika sheepishly scratched the back of her neck and looked here and there. Simmi rolled her eyes and proceeded to greet Sid with a hug, followed by Yuvi, Callie and JJ.

JJ: Trust Simran Singhania to make a party stopping entrance.

Callie: I think you mean "show stopping".

JJ: Everyone at the party stopped to see Simran dancing. So "party stopping" is better fit.

Shivaay cleared his throat loudly, gaining Simran's attention. Simran smirked and crossed her arms.