Bonus: Aayi Hain Jo Raat Nashili 🔥

ShivIka, SidLika, Callie, JJ, Yuvi and Simran made their way back to hotel with slightly wobbly steps. Mallika had her heels in her hand and Sid's coat was draped over her shoulders, JJ was clinging to Callie, Shivaay had his arm around Anika's waist while Simran had her arm thrown over Yuvi's shoulder. After reaching the elevator without falling or waking up the hotel, they punched in their respective floor buttons and wished each their good night.

Shivaay swiped his keycard and opened door, Anika trailing right behind him. Michelle, who was reading a book on the sofa, closed it and stood up.

Michelle: *in hushed tones* Good evening Mr Oberoi. Shivika is asleep right now, I fed her at 8:30 and tucked her in by 9. She woke up an our ago, in need of a nappy change and dozed off right after.

Shivaay: Thank you so much Michelle. Here, your full payment.

Shivaay transferred another £500 in Michelle's bank account.

Shivaay: Do you have transportation to go home? I can book you a hotel room for tonight if you don't.

Michelle: Thank you Mr Oberoi, but that won't be necessary. I've called for a taxi, it'll be here any moment. *thinks o herself* But with this fee, I could've called for a limousine. *to Shivaay* I shall take your leave now. Good night, Mr Oberoi, Mrs Oberoi.

Shivaay: Thank you so much for looking after our little girl Michelle. Goo night to you too.

Anika: Good night Michelle.

Anika went inside the room to check on Shivika and to change out of her saree. Shivaay saw Michelle out the door, closed and locked it before heading back inside.
Anika was in the bathroom but Shivaay didn't have the patience to wait for her to come out. He removed his coat and shirt moved towards the walk-in closet to get his kurta when a hand clasped over his mouth. Initially alarmed and prepared to attack the intruder, he realised the hand belonged to Anika, but why was she kidnapping him? Before he could react any further, Anika pulled him into bedroom.

Warning: Things are about to get steamy 🔥🔥

Anika pushed him onto the bed then climbed on top, straddling him. Shivaay couldn't care less about the fact he was half-naked, not when Anika was on top him in nothing but a white robe, her dark eyes staring into his.

Shivaay: *stuttering* K..k..ya.. ka..kar rahi h..ho Ani-

Anika: *keeps her finger on Shivaay's lips* Shhhh... bahot baat kar li aapne aaj ke liye. Ab meri suniye.

Anika grazed her fingers along the length of his arms and wrapped her fingers around his wrist, bringing them up and above his head. Shivaay was basically a puppet at her command, he could hardly breathe even though his heart was hammering in his chest.

As if Anika sensed it, she bent and kissed his bare chest, right over his heart, sending a jolt of electricity through his body.

Anika began leaving a trail of kisses up his chest, collarbone and neck. Shivaay groaned softly. He wanted to touch her, hold her but she had his hands pinned over his head. Why couldn't he free his hand? Her hold couldn't be that strong, could it?

Anika: *in a husky voice* Shivaay...

Oh God! Her was voice was intoxicating. Way more intoxicating that all the whiskey he had.

Still keeping his hands pinned with one hand, she brought down and cupped his face.

Anika: Bahot bure hain aap.

Shivaay was confused. Where did that come from?

Shivaay: Huh?

Anika didn't answer immediately. She brought her face closer to his ear while her hand went to the waistband of his pants, expertly and undoing them.