Bruises

I pushed Antonio off of Jay and stood between them to stop them from fighting.

"Whatever you two have going on, you need to sort it out!" I shouted.

Hank just stood there and looked at me while nodding to agree with me.

"I was on a team with all boys and not once did they get into fights!"

"It's nothing." Said Antonio and walked off.

"No. You started this fight." I said and pulled him back so Jay and him were facing each other.

"He should've had your six. You wouldn't be soaking wet right now, if he wasn't too busy on the phone."

"Let me clear something up, okay? I walked off from Jay. He said he was going to update Hank and I said I was just going to take a look. I didn't radio in and that is my fault. So stop blaming Jay and grow up!"

"Yep. Sorry." Said Antonio.

"Pack up guys. We've got a guy to find." Said Hank.

Once we got back to the district, I was changing out of my top and putting on a new one.

*Jay's Pov*

I needed to grab something from my locker so I headed there while the others were looking at some CCTV footage.

As I walked in, Sandrelly was in the middle of taking off her top. I went to put my hand over my eyes but stopped when I saw more blue and purple spots than her actual tanned skin.

"What happened?" I asked.

She paused what she was doing and just stared back at me. She was going to attempt to cover herself but she knew it was no use. I had already seen the bruises.

"Are you just going to stare?" She asked.

"What happened?"

"Mugging on my first day in Chicago."

"Bullshit. Tell me the truth."

"I've already told you. I got mugged."

"What did they look like?"

"Dunno. Should've seen the other guy, though. He was worse off."

"I love your humour, I do, but not about this. Who did this?"

"It's nothing, Jay."

"Sandrelly. Please don't do this. Don't lie to me."

"You don't know me, Jay. You know nothing about me. Can you just drop it?"

"Fine but this conversation isn't done."

"Dropping it means we are done. For good. This conversation, it's done." She said as she put her top on.

"Don't just walk out on me. Please, tell me what happened."

"Back off, Jay!"

"Okay." I said and raised my hands in defence.

"Everything okay?" Asked Hank.

"It's fine." I said and barged past Sandrelly.

I like her I do but if she's going to lie to me, then I give up. She's been here for long enough that I thought we were like family. We trusted each other or so I thought.

"Antonio, a word."

"What's up, Jay? I don't want another fight."

"Neither do I. Did San tell you anything about a mugging?"