Gone wrong

"I think you broke my fingers." Said Jay as he looked up at Sandrelly.

Jay was cuddling Sandrelly's waist as he rested his head on her stomach.

"How on earth did I break them?"

"You told me to try it."

"You're not supposed to break anything. I didn't. What fingers?"

"My ring one and the middle one."

"Seriously. That couldn't look more dodgy if you tried."

"It's not like I planned it."

"Right. I need a shower and you do too. I'll use the one of my parents floor if you want to get in the other and then I'll tape your fingers up afterwards."

"Alright. See you then."

As Sandrelly was in the shower, she heard a knock on the door and swung it open once she was done.

"We found a possible location on Sammy." Said Antonio.

Sandrelly looked at him and nodded before she ran upstairs to get dressed. Once she was dressed, she hammered on Jay's bathroom door until he finally came out.

"What's wrong?"

"Possible location on Sammy. Get dressed quickly and meet me in the kitchen."

*Jay's Pov*

Once I was dressed, I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen to meet San. She was taping up my fingers as the rest of the unit walked in with cases of weapons and their vests.

"What are you doing?" Asked Kim.

"Nothing." I said and shot her a small smile.

We could hear murmurs from the dining room about my broken fingers. Kevin came around the corner and threw us our vests before we went to join them.

"So we do this quick but quietly." Said Hank.

"Where is he being held?" Asked San.

"He is in the middle of this warehouse." Explained Hank as he pointed at a picture.

"Jay, San and Kevin, you'll go through the front. The rest are with me and we will go through the back. Keep your eyes and ears open. I want this to be quick but safe, do you understand me?"

"Yes sarge." We all agreed as we went out to the van and got loaded up.

When we got there, the building was extremely old. Bright green vines were climbing up the building and wrapping themselves around the pipes. The roof was metal and looked really rusty. I was suprised someone hadn't bought this building and done something with it.

When we entered, I had my hand on San's shoulder and kept close to her. Kevin was behind me and had his hand on my shoulder as he walked backwards to watch our backs.

San held up her hand to stop us as she looked into the middle of the rook to see a chair. An empty chair.

"Sarge. I can't find Sammy." Whispered San into her radio.

"We've got eyes on him. Come through that next door." He said back.

We slowly crept through the door and the second we got in, it was slammed shut. Kevin shot at the door but the bullets just hit the floor. All lights were turned off and a loud siren was heard throughout the room.

We all dropped to the floor, blocking our ears as Hank and Antonio ran up to Sammy. They had just stared to untie him when the sound of liquid being poured was heard outside of the warehouse.

An explosion went off in the corner of the room and we all tried out best to jump back but it wasn't good enough. We practically flew through the air as fire raged through the corner of the building.

I crawled over to Sandrelly and pulled her close to me before she slowly got to her feet and then helped Kevin up.

"Everyone okay?" Asked Kim into her radio.

"Yeah." Replied everyone apart from Hank and Antonio.

"Sarge? You okay?" I asked into the radio but we still got no response.

The smoke was getting heavier in the room and we needed to get out but we were struggling to find everyone.

Smoke grenades had started to fill the room and something sweet drifted through the air. I leant on a wall as I tried to find my way around the place but my knees became weak and I collapsed.

As I clutched onto my chest, I reached my hand out, trying to find someone or something that would get me off the floor but it was no use. My body hit the floor and went weak, almost like I was paralysed. I couldn't move but I could breathe.

I looked up to see San clutching onto my hand as she attempted to drag me out of the room. Kevin was being dragged out by Adam as Kim was trying to get the others to wake up. Kim soon collapsed and San did too.

She fell behind me and I reached my hand up as much as I could to hold hers. She grabbed onto mine and I pulled my own body up to get to hers.

I held her body to mine before my eyelids became too heavy for me to keep open. I leant my head against her chest before everything went black. The last thing I remember was San kissing my forehead before she slowly laid her head back.

I don't know how long it had been but I heard people shouting. San's body was dragged out even though I tried to hold onto her. Some guy grabbed my hand and ripped it from San's.

"No...please." I coughed out before my eyes slowly closed again.

I felt like I was floating and my body felt weightless. Strong winds hit my face but I don't remember it being that windy when we stepped foot in the warehouse. Sound came rushing into my ears like a tidal wave but it was soon blocked out by someone putting ear plugs in my ear.

"Alpha team, you ready to leave?" Asked some man with a very deep voice.

"Yeah. Beta, you go ahead. We'll be right behind you." Said another man.

I could feel myself slipping in and out of consciousness but I was able to see some things. The man was in a fully black uniform with a vest and a gun. He had a black beard that was clean shaven and his hair was black with speckles of grey. He looked down at me and shot me a smile before he went onto his knees.

"Jay, can you hear me?"

I raised my hand and gave him a thumbs up before my head hit the floor again and I was out.

---------------------------

A/N: I'm back. I wasn't gone for that long, maybe two days. I only have two more days of exams and then I'll be back to writing more. I also despise maths.