Heartbreak

When I woke up, everything felt strange. I remember San telling me about the colours of the doctor's clothes but these were not it. They were in red and the nurses were in blue. No one was rushing around and tripping over things, which means I'm not in Maceió. I don't remember much but I do remember being with San.

I went to get out of bed when I felt a warm hand on my chest push me back down.

"Jay, you need to rest."

"Why are you in Brazil?"

*Sandrelly's Pov*

Slowly, I opened my eyes and adjusted to the light. I looked around the room to see doctors in red and nurses in green. It was strange because the last time I was at hospital in Brazil, doctors were in green and nurses were in brown.

I looked around and tapped my legs and arms to make sure everything of me was there. I looked up to see a familiar ginger guy stood by my door.

"Will, what are you doing in Brazil?"

"We're in Chicago. This is med. What do you remember?"

"No. Thats not possible. I was here...no...I was in Maceió. You're lying, Will."

"I'm not. I promise I'm not. San, I need you to trust me. What do you remember?"

"Not much. Is everyone okay?"

"Everyone is okay but they aren't awake yet."

"What did happen?"

"He said that there some kind of explosion." Explained Will as he looked through my chart.

"There was some type of gas that knocked you guys out and kind of paralysed you. You'll be fine though. Jay's awake and so is Kim but the others aren't yet."

"Who?"

"Jay, my brother and Kim has brow-"

"No. I know them. I mean, who told you that?"

"Some dude named Peter."

"He's bad." I said as I tried to sit up.

"That's what I said." Said Jay as he came into the room with a smile on his face.

"Yeah, you've already told me, Jay. When did this happen?" Asked Will as he pointed towards us.

"When did what happen?"

"This. Every five minutes, Jay has been asking about you."

"And he didn't tell me you were awake. I had to find out myself."

He walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek before he sat down on the edge of the bed.

"You shouldn't be up, Jay."

"I wanted to see my girl."

"How did you know she was awake?"

"I can read minds."

"Hilarious, Jay."

"Nah, I actually just heard you talking. Plus San's room is opposite mine."

"Who wrapped up his fingers?" I asked as I looked down at the better bandage that was around Jay's fingers.

"I did. What happened?"

"San asked me to do a press up challenge where you clap between them and then land on one less finger than last time. I fell and broke them."

"I thought it was something dodgy. Well, you guys rest up. I'll check on you in an hour."

"Okay. See you then, Will."