Home for the Holidays

*Jay's Pov*

San, Will and I stepped off the plane in Brazil carrying our hand luggage and wearing shorts but Will still had a big coat on.

"God, it's boiling." He said.

"We told you." Smiled San as she pulled us along and towards the entrance of the airport.

We were waiting for our main luggage when an airport worker walked up to us and opened a crate.

"Hey, Duke. How you doing buddy?" I asked as I crouched down to the dog.

"He's well behaved and I'm loving his harness. Is he a police dog?" Asked the man.

"No but he knows a few things."

"Won't get on the wrong side of him." Luaghed the worker as he left.

"Package has been handed over." Said the guy into his radio.

"That was weird." Said Will.

"Don't sweat over it. People are weird in airports." Said San.

"Since when?" I laughed as I grabbed mine and hers luggage off the conveyer belt.

"Dunno."

It was a shorter ride to the Santos home now that I knew where it was. Bunches of surfers were down the beach as well as families playing in the sand and big groups were drinking.

"You can drink on the beaches?" Asked Will.

"Yeah but most of us don't because we are surfers. We only drink at night when there is a bonfire."

"You're gonna love Maceió." I said towards Will.

He stared out the window in complete awe as he watched the buses drive by and people skate past holding surfboards.

When we arrived, we opened the door to hear people talking.

"Is that them?" Asked someone who sounded young but it could just be Harvey.

"Yeah. Go say hi." Said Sammy as he poked his head around the corner.

A small kid ran over, who looked around six and had long brown hair covering his face.

"Uh...Dad, there's some ginger guy." Said the kid and ran back to whoever was around the corner.

Billy appeared holding the child and approached us with a smile.

"Hey, guys. This TJ, you know the kid from the house."

"Oh my god. TJ, we haven't seen you in forever. How you doing bud?" Asked San as she swept the hair out his face and smiled at him.

"Aunty San and Uncle Jay, who's that?" Asked TJ.

"That's Will, my brother." I said as I smiled at him.

"U-uncle Will."

"If you want." Smiled Will.

*Will's Pov*

Maceió is beautiful.

When we walked through the door, we were greeted by TJ, who soon warmed up to me. I walked up to Sammy first and gave him a hug before he introduced me to the gang.

"I have never seen a ginger in my life." Said Harvey as he touched my hair.

"Harvey, don't be weird." Laughed a stunning brunette, whose voice I recognised all to well.

"Abi." I smiled.

"Will." She said back as she gave me a hug.

"You are more beautiful in person."