The Streets

Warning: Small bit of 18+ content

I walked into the house, looking around for Sandrelly but only found Diego in the kitchen, eating a bowl of mango.

"Hey, Jay. You alright?"

"I'm looking for Sandrelly, have you seen her?"

"In her bedroom. I think."

I walked up the steps to hear music playing from her room. She was stood by her drawers with a towel slung over her shoulders.

I cleared my throat to get her attention but I made her jump and she dropped the towel for a split second. She was wearing underwear and a sports bra.

I slowly walked over to her and dropped the towel that was surrounding her body before I started to kiss her shoulder. I slowly snaked my hand down her chest and into her underwear as she threw her head back onto my shoulder.

"Jay." She croaked out.

"God, you're beautiful."

"Are you telling me that, or God?"

"You. Sandrelly. You are stunning." I said and trailed kisses up her neck.

"We have...a job." She panted out.

"You're telling me that you don't want me?"

"Fuck. Of course I want you but I have a job to do."

"Yeah. Keep quiet while I fuck you. Your brother is just downstairs."

"Fuck me."

"Is that an invitation?" I asked her as I stopped kissing her neck.

I heard a creak on the stairs so I grabbed the towel and wrapped it back around her as I started to edge towards the door.

"Yo, Jay. You up here, bro?" Asked Kevin.

"Yep. I'm here." I said and shut the door to Sandrelly's bedroom.

"Adam owes me five bucks."

"What?"

"Finally. You two."

"I was coming to find her and she said she'll be out in a minute." I said.

"Jay. What are you still doing up here?" Asked San as she came out of her room.

"Waiting for you."

"Outside of my room? Like a creep?"

"I wasn't trying to be a creep."

"Hank wants us searching the streets."

"It's five o'clock." I said.

"So?" Shrugged Kevin.

"It'll get dark."

"Best time to catch people in the act of dealing." Said Sandrelly as she brushed past me.

"I knew it." Whispered Kev as he smacked me in the arm.

"Ow! What was that for?" I whisper shouted at him.

"Becasue I told you so."

"You didn't tell me anything. Nothing happened. Let's go." I said and pulled his flannel shirt.

We met Hank in a neighbourhood and waited for Peter's team to arrive.

"You guys have Wilkon Street to Hawali Street. We've got to talk to some people."

"Some people?" Asked Hank.

"Don't worry about it."

"Let me guess, Gojo." Said Sandrelly.