Abs

*Some 18+ Content* *No One's Pov*

The next morning, Jay woke up first with his arms wrapped around San's waist. She had her head laid on his chest and was sleeping peacefully.

Jay left San in the bedroom and got Diego to wake her up at ten while he was out sorting something.

When San woke up, she saw a note on the side that told her to wear something pretty and she needed to be ready for twelve. She looked down at the note and let out a little giggle before she headed towards her room

San's skin is flawless, which means she doesn't need make up plus she absolutely despises it. She doesn't like how it feels on her skin and it normally makes her break out in spots.

She had a quick shower and got dressed into a nice red summer dress and a pair of glittery flip flops. She dried her hair with her hairdryers and then left it to do its thing because her hair is naturally curly anyway.

San walked into the kitchen to see Jay dressed in a smart pair of grey cargos and a smart, white top. He was holding flowers in one hand and a flower crown in the other. San had a huge smile on her face as she walked down the stairs.

She looked Jay up and down as she bit her lip and let out a laugh.

"You look very handsome." Said San towards Jay.

"You look beautiful. Almost as pretty as these flowers."

"Almost?" Laughed San.

"Yeah. Almost." Laughed Jay as he took her hand and kissed it.

San looped her arm around Jay's as they walked out to Jonas.

"I've got a good playlist as well." Said Jay as he turned up the volume.

"I wanna be your left hand man." Sung San as she leant her head against Jay's arm.

"And they come unstuck!" Sung Jay as he drove.

"I love you when your singing that song." They both sang together as they looked at each other and smiled.

Jay got out first when they had pulled up to Crystal Creek and held out his hand for San to take as she got out.

"Jay, what are we doing at Crystal Creek?" Asked Sandrelly.

"Abi told me about a waterfall and so I did some digging and thought we could go there for our first date."

Jay led her to the waterfall and they both looked down except Sandrelly clung onto Jay's arm.

"Are you scared of heights?"

"Halstead, we can't jump here. It's actually illegal."

"Woah, I wasn't suggesting that. Who put in that law and when?"

"When I broke my arm."

"You said you did at Crystal Creek."

"No, I lied to my parents. If I told them I jumped into a waterfall, they wouldn't let me leave the house."

"Did you misjudge it?"

"No. I just didn't see the hidden rock. When I jumped, I got the landing fine and didn't hit anything. When my hand came back up to swim to the top, it got caught in a rock and I pulled it, breaking my wrist and dislocating my elbow."

"Jeez. How did the others react?"

"I came back up, screaming in pain and had to drag myself to the land. I scraped up my legs too."

"How long was the walk up?"

"Well if you didn't jump, it was a two hour walked down. Darren came down and helped me get back up because some parts you had to use your hands and knees for. We eventually got back up, two hours later. My parents met me at the hospital."