I say it's him

"What do you mean?" I asked towards Jay.

"Whatever you are thinking about doing, you are not doing it alone." Said Jay.

"I agree." Said Hank as he poked his head round.

"Take us all." Said Antonio as he stood by the door.

"Fine." I huffed and stood up off the floor.

"I think Peter has something to do with it." I said to Hank.

"A Sargent, really?"

"Yeah. Think about it. If he tracks them down, he can take their dope and sell it. In Narcotics, evidence went missing all the time."

"Why take Sammy though?" Asked Jay.

"I don't know, okay? I don't know all the facts."

"Before you go accusing, get all the facts straight, yeah?" Said Hank.

"I'm not accusing. I'm doing more than any of you are."

"Leave." Said Hank.

"Kick me out because I might actually be close. Fine!" I shouted and slammed my bedroom door as I left.

"Sandrelly! Wait." Said Jay and ran after me.

"If you won't find him, I will."

"Not this way. Please. I don't want you getting hurt."

*Jay's Pov*

Everyone left the house and I headed out for a walk. When I got back, Diego was in the kitchen making himself something to eat.

"Hey, Jay. How are ya?"

"Good. You?"

"Yep. Just finished teaching a surfing lesson. I can finally eat."

"Why not grab something from Pop's restaurant?"

"He'll make me work."

"Sandrelly has to help out. You should too."

"Nope. She's missed her shift."

"Wait, she's not here?"

"Unless you've seen her jeep in the driveway, no, she's not here."

"Her jeep is here but my car isn't. She took the rental."

"Sorry, buddy. You can always help out at the restaurant."

I walked up to the restaurant to see Roberto panicking and looking down at at orders.

"Hey, guys." I said as I walked up.

"I can't take anymore orders, Jay. Where's Sandrelly?"

"She's really stressed at the moment with work. I don't know where she is but you have me. I can help out."

"Yes, please. Can you take orders and deliver?"

"Of course." I said and grabbed a spare apron from the hooks.

I helped out until closing time and I even managed to get Diego working.

I was sat in bed, trying to get a hold of Sandrelly but each time it went to voice mail.

Hey, Sandrelly. Everyone is worried about you. Please answer or at least text. I filled in for your shift today. Sorry, that made me sound like a dick. I liked working in Roberto's restaurant. Please come home, I'm worried about you. I love you.

I ended up falling asleep from pure exhaustion after working twice in one day, both very stressful jobs. I woke up at around one when my phone was going mad. I squinted down at my phone screen to see Sandrelly's name and instantly got up and started to get changed.