British

San ran into some swanky country club on the outskirts of Maceió. When she came back out, she had two white outfits in her hands.

"Er, what is that?" I asked her as she got back in and I took over driving.

"Our outfits."

"Why?"

"Just trust me." She said as we pulled up around the corner of the bank.

She handed me a very short pair of shorts that were white as well as a cream coloured polo shirt. San was in an extremely short tennis skirt and a crop top that zipped up at the front. We both put on our tennis visers and made our way inside the bank.

*No One's Pov*

"Just follow my lead." Said San as she stood up tall and flicked her hair behind her back.

Jay looked down at her before he combed through his hair using his fingers and followed behind San.

"Hello, how may I help you?" Asked the woman at the desk.

"I would like a copy of my father's bank statements, please." Asked San in a posh British accent.

"I can't do that. I'm sorry miss."

"And why ever so not?" Asked Jay with an accent.

"Because I can't."

"We are Peter James's children and we demand to see his bank statements. It's of very much importance."

"Last time I checked, his children were at lot younger than you guys."

"We are from his other family." Whispered San as she winked at the lady and pointed with her thumb to the the right.

"I can not give them out."

"All we want to see is how much our darling mother paid our father to send us off to boarding school in Britain." Said Jay.

"As I said, I-"

"We know, you can't. Our grandfather, Omar Sy, owns this bank and the next time I see him, I'll be sure to tell him about you. He will fire anyone and give them no wage for that month." Warned San.

"I'll get right on it. Printed?"

"Yes, please." Smiled Jay.

"I'm still debating whether to talk to your manager."

"What about?" Asked some guy that had the name tag manger and was wearing a smart suit.

"Just how wonderful and helpful this lovely young lady called..." Said San as she looked at her name tag and frowned. "...Miranda."

"I'm glad to hear it."

Jay went to smile and walk away with Sandrelly but she put her hand on his arm and pulled him back.

"Are you British?" Asked Sandrelly as the woman shook her head.

"American? No. Strange. I know a few Miranda's. Do you? No? I know Miranda Bailey, she's a real gem. You ever meet her, you'll love her."

"Toodles." Said Jay as he smiled, waved and walked towards the exit with San.

When they got in the car they both erupted into laughter and took off their tennis visers.

"Who's Omar Sy and Miranda Bailey?" Asked Jay as he started driving.

"Omar is an actor and Miranda is a character from Grey's Anatomy." Laughed San.

"Got it." Laughed Jay.

"What kind of guy says Toodles?"

"The type that is wearing short boy shorts that squish places that don't need to be squished."