Ducks

"Your team, Hank, sure does argue a lot. How about we give them something else to argue about?" Suggested Peter.

"San, you get the amazing choice to kill whoever you don't like. How about Adam? He's a bit irritating."

"I'm not taking part in your psychotic game." Said San.

"It's easy. You get to choose who lives and who dies and if you don't choose, Ava will kill your family, starting with Jay."

"No. Please. Why are you doing this!?" Shouted San.

"Because I can! No one can stop me! I finally mean something!"

"San, tell him to kill me, please. I love you, okay?" I said.

"Jay, don't do this. Don't make me choose." Begged San.

"I have to, San. Please. Save your family."

"Time is ticking, San." Said Peter as he flipped the gun in his hand.

"Hank. I choose Hank."

"Finally, she chose someone. Now, who's the second one."

"No. Please, Peter. I can't do it."

"Ava, my darling girl, your turn to choose a family member."

"Gladly."

"Okay! Okay. I choose me. Kill me!" Shouted Sandrelly.

My mouth dropped open as I stared at her. She can't seriously think about doing this. Clearly she was scared and soon she'll change her mind and pick me.

But she didn't.

Hank and San were stood next to each other and had a person behind them, holding a gun.

"Obviously, I would love to do the honors and kill you, San, but George already called it. He wanted to get back at you for what you did to his marriage."

"I didn't know it was her in that hotel room but I don't regret it. I'm glad she is far away from you. You are crazy."

"Crazy? No. Envious? Yes."

"Whatever. Let Hank go and you can kill me. He doesn't deserve this."

"Oh but he does. What he didn't tell you in Maceió was that he snuck into my ex wife's house to try and get information on me as well as Peter. My wife shot at him and was arrested for a few days for having an illegal firearm. I want to get back at all of you for messing everything up." Said George.

"Please. Let them go." I cried.

"Aww, he's crying. That's cute. Do you want to say goodbye?"

I don't have a plan but I need to stall them as long as possible for them to be able to actually get to us.

I took a step forward and went to approach San but a gun was pointed at my chest and Roger tapped it against me to tell me to stay back.

I looked up at her and I put my hands in my jacket pocket, my eyes filling with tears.

"Do you remember that duck in the park? He was the only one left. You told me to trust that you would never leave me so I hope you can trust me when I say right now. I love you forever and now!" I shouted as I pulled my radio out and shouted into it.

I lunged towards San and tackled her to the floor as an explosion went off in the corner of the room. Antonio got Hank to the floor and started to untie his hands but I just held San and cried into her neck.

"CPD! Hands up!" Shouted Thompson and he and his team ran in with their guns held high.

Narcotics was also with them and were searching the warehouse for drugs. They found some hidden in a duffel bag with tons of money and some passports.