Punch Ups

*Sandrelly's Pov*

Before they left, I received a few kicks to the ribs but tried to keep my focus on Jay, who was knocked unconscious.

I slowly got to my feet but collapsed in pain and landed on my hands and knees. I tried to crawl over to Jay but the pain in my stomach was too much.

The bruises still weren't fully healed and any powerful hit to them took the breath right out of me.

Hank ran in with the rest of the unit and crouched down to Jay. Kim looked over to me and pulled Antonio with her as they came rushing over.

"San, what happened?"

"I'm fine. It's nothing. Just help Jay."

Adam and Kevin picked Jay up off of the floor and carried him out to the van while Antonio helped me up.

I could hear more cars pull up as my vision started to blur and I could see his face in the corner of my eye.

He looked angrier than he's ever been as he stormed into the house. He grabbed me by my top and shoved me outside before throwing my back into the wall.

I looked at Peter as he wrapped his hands around my throat.

I'm done with feeling weak. He doesn't get to make me feel like that anymore.

I kneed him in the stomach and pushed him off of me before I followed him to where he cowered over.

"Who's scared now, asshole?" I said as I lifted his head by his ear because he's bald.

I raised my fist and punched him over and over until I saw blood pour out of his nose. I waited until he was on his knees and begging me to stop. I kneed him in the face and then went to kick him in the stomach but a strong pair of arms grabbed me and pulled me away.

Something cold was wrapped around my wrists as I was pulled backwards towards the van.

As I was pulled backwards, I passed Antonio, who looked like he was going to throw up as he looked down at Peter. Kim stood there watching me as I was roughly pulled back and shoved into the van next to Adam.

"Make sure she stays put." Said Hank as he shut the door.

Kevin looked down at me before he smiled and patted me on the back. Adam started to smile and laugh as he pulled me in for a side hug.

"Damn girl! You own him!" Shouted Adam.

"He threw me into the wall. What was I supposed to do? Stand there and watch like Hank was doing?"

"I didn't know you had it in you." Said Kevin.

"I was done with his bullshit. I wasn't going to sit and take it like last time." I said.

"Last time?" Questioned Kevin.

"Yeah. I don't like talking about it but I can show you what he did. The bruises have gone down a bit."

"Um sure." Said Kevin.

I got Adam to lift the bottom of my shirt up because I was currently handcuffed to the side of the van, courtesy of Hank.

I didn't realise that Hank had gotten in the van, not until I saw him turn around and start it. He let out a heavy breath as he clung onto the steering wheel, almost like he was imagining it was someone's head.

On the way back, Jay had slowly woken up but was still dazed. We were taking him to the house because my mom used to be a nurse before her hospital got shut down.

"Come on in, take a seat." Said Helena as she helped Jay into the house.

I walked into the house with Hank behind me in case I was to trip or fall. He took the handcuffs off and I wandered upstairs to wash my hands off.