Who is Ava?

One by one, Thompson's team ran into the building and up to the higher floors to search for the team. Thompson was leading them and was starting to panic when no member of intelligence was being found.

"Clear the building. Drag them to the fire escapes and take them to the ambulances that have an X in their numberplate."

"You got it."

Thompson and his team came running out as more explosions went off.

"That's it! No one goes in!" Shouted Boden as 51 pulled back and stayed away from the danger zone.

"What about the team!? That's not fair. I have people in there, who went in for your staff. Who, might I add, weren't even in there!" Shouted Thompson as he got up in Boden's face as well as Sharon's.

"By all means, you send your men in there. We'll get ready to plan your funeral. Give me your family's number, I'll send them the fees." Said Kelly.

"Hey! Stop arguing. Hank's unit was pulled out and taken over to the ambulances. We were told they are okay but are unconscious." Informed Brett.

"Where are they?" Asked Thompson.

"I don't know. I don't keep tabs on them."

"That was not needed." Said Calvin.

"Sorry. They were taken to the ambulances that had Xs in their numberplates."

"Shit." Said Henry as he reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone.

"It's not really selfie moment, is it?" Said Anderson.

"Shut up, asshole. Yo, T, we got something." Said Henry.

"What's up?" Asked Thompson as he jogged over.

Every single bag of drugs had the letter X on them. It was almost like a warning.

Wherever the team is, they are in trouble.

"Wake up, sleepyhead!" Shouted Peter through a megaphone.

"Where are we?" Asked Kim.

"2B." Replied Roger.

"Or not to be." Said San.

"It's not the time, baby." Said Jay as he looked at San.

"Get up, everyone." Said Peter.

Everyone stood up and watched as Peter walked over to San and dragged her by her jacket. He got her to drop to her knees as he looked at the rest of the group.

*Jay's Pov*

We weren't in too much danger but we did have guns pointed at us that warned us not to move.

"So, reunited again, are we?" Laughed Peter.

"You are sick." Said Kevin.

"No, I'm just showing people that you can be something. You can mean something. Police are corrupt and don't help."

"Are we supposed to guess who you're taking about because you're only missing the description of your fat bald head and annoying voice." Said San.

"He's talking about Peter, our old boss." Said Sammy towards San, who laughed about it.

I threw an annoyed look her way to tell her that this was serious and she soon lost her smile. Maybe humour is the way she calms herself down but I'm literally shitting myself and her jokes aren't helping.

"You know, none of this would've happened if you guys had just left it and helped solve a different case."

"You literally brought us out to solve the man in black case, which is you by the way." Said San.

"Me? Really? You seriously think I'm that smart?"

"No because you've just insulted yourself, you idiot." Laughed Antonio.

"Enough about me, how about we check in with your family, hm?" Smiled Peter.

We all looked at screen, which showed Sandrelly's parent's as well as Diego tied to a chair with tape over their mouths. They looked like they were trying to say something and point to someone off camera but it wasn't really working.

"Where's Ava? I swear to god, if you touch Ava-"

"Ava is the least of your problems."

"Technically she is the most of their problems." Said George.

"Or the main problem." Agreed Roger.

"Shut up! Just shut up!" Shouted Peter as his gun shook in his hands.

"I'm sorry, Sammy." Said Ava as she stepped out from behind the camera with a gun in her hands.

"No. Whatever he is threatening you with, you can tell me. It's just us. I'll forgive you." Said Sammy.

"God, I didn't know I would be fake falling for such a dumbass. I'm the man in black, Sammy."

"No. Please don't be true."

"Oh it's true. She knew where you guys would be and informed us so we could set up the bombs. Somehow, the hospital was cleared before hand." Said Peter.

"You guys can run. Just leave Chicago and Brazil, we won't bother you. Just please let us go." Said Hank.

"See, I've thought about it and the answer is, no. I like seeing you all weak and vulnerable. San on her knees in front of me is a beautiful site."

I lost it at that point. I lunged forward as my eyes focused on Peter and only Peter. I swung hard and fast, making him stumble but I forgot about his goons. They grabbed me and dragged me back to stand with the others. Roughly, they threw me to the floor and began to take turns kicking me.

"This is the same pain your baby felt when we beat her."

"Don't call her that!" I shouted through ragged breaths.

"Alright! Stop. I don't want him dead, not yet anyway." Said Ava.

"Ava, please. Tell me what he has done, what he has over you. I'll help you just please don't hurt them."

"When will you get it, Sammy boy. I'm the man in black. I brought San back to Maceió because she needed to realise that she couldn't just run from her problems."

"I wasn't running."

"You were hiding though."

"No. I wasn't."

"Yeah you were. You left without telling anyone where you were going. You're a pussy."

"Watch yourself, Ava." Warned Sammy.

"I'm the one with the gun, remember. You have no hold over me. Now, I'm gonna leave you with Peter to play my little game." Said Ava as she shut the computer down and a shot went off.

"No! Please. Peter? Peter, please. She wouldn't do that. Tell me they're okay." Begged San as tears streamed down her face.

"I don't know. Guess you'll have to wait and see. Well, if you make it that far." Laughed Peter as San silently cried and tried to fight against him.

-----------------

A/N: Sorry for the slow updates. I haven't been feeling great this week and today wasn't much better. I'll update soke more tmr. Sorry guys :)