Scent (omegaverse)

Sana!futa

It was that time , Sana could clearly tell by the scent that occupied the whole apartment, the strong scent of Roses and cherries tinted with pure lust and desperation.

Tzuyu was having her first heat.

As hard as Sana tried to resist the omega call, the urge to just burst into Tzuyu's room and fuck her right, she couldn't, not without Tzuyu's permission.

The scent was making her dizzy, it was suffocating her , it was getting more and more proeminent and the pitiful desperate and quiet whimpers coming from the room next door were not helping her either.
It was as if all Sana's senses have sharpened.
She could hear Tzuyu's heavy breathing, her desperate ,lead whimper and moans, her mind was clouded by Tzuyu's sweet scent.
Sana was hypnotized to the point she didn't even realise she was already making her way towards Tzuyu's room untill the door suddenly bursted open right when she was about to touch the handle, revealing a trembling Tzuyu who let herself fall into Sana's arms immediately, her legs were way to weak to hold her up as she wrapped her arms around Sana's neck loosely.

"Unnie...h-help me.." the young omega whispered weakly, her eyes were teary, strands of her hair were sticking to her forehead and neck as she panted heavily, nothing but desperation painted all over her doll like face.

Sana was absolutely hooked. She couldn't control herself anylonger.
She held the younger girl's waist firmly as she pressed their bodies together and Tzuyu immediately burried her face in the crock of Sana's neck to inhale her scent, which luckily calmed her down a bit.

Soon Tzuyu's scent mixed with Sana's as the alpha slowly helped Tzuyu walk to her bed and layed her down.

"Tzuyu are you 100% sure you want me to help you?" Sana asked ,as she caressed the younger girl's waist slowly, she could feel Tzuyu's skin burning even through her oversized shirt, the only piece of clothing she had on at the moment.

"Please.. please I ..I can't stand it anymore.." Tzuyu begged as she held onto Sana's arm firmly, her nails digging into the skin slightly, making Sana bite her lip before she hovered over the omega who whimpered as she looked up at her with pleading eyes.
Sana didn't waste any more time and took off her clothes under the younger girls Burning gaze before she got on top of Tzuyu once again and kissed her passionately, making the omega moan and whine against her lips as she started caressing Tzuyu's thighs ,who immediately spread her legs, way too impatient to handle Sana's teasing.

As much as the alpha loved to see Tzuyu beg for her she knew this was not the situation for that.
Tzuyu didn't want no teasing or gentleness ,what she wanted was pure primal , animalistic sex and that's exactly what Sana will give her.

She started rubbing the girls clit at a steady pace, watching as Tzuyu's eyebrows knit together, her eyes closing as she bit her bottom lip, soft moans and whimpers leaving her lips.
It was lewd, her expressions were so lewd and Sana knew she will get addicted to it , addicted to the way Tzuyu moaned and scratched her back as Sana fingered her , addicted to the way Tzuyu looked at her, the way she submitted to her completely.
Addicted to the way Tzuyu cried out Sana's name as she came all over her fingers.

"So well..you did so so well, can you handle me tho?" Sana asked as she trailed kisses all over Tzuyu's neck and face, going down to her collarbones and chest.

"Please..I need you .." was all Sana needed to hear before she positioned the tip of her cock against the omegas dripping entrance, making Tzuyu let out a strangled gasp as she wrapped her long legs around Sana's waist, trying to get her to put it in already.
And the older obliged, she let out a low groan as Tzuyu's tight walls surrounded her staf, she started raining kisses all over the younger girls neck as she thrusted into Tzuyu , the speed of her thrusts increasing more and more as the omega's pretty moans and cries of pleasure echoed throughout the room, urging Sana to thrust deeper, harder, untill Tzuyu came undone, crying out her name as she held onto Sana weakly.

The alpha's mind was no longer functioning right. She started thrusting harder, chasing her own orgasm as her lips brushed against Tzuyu's sweaty neck, Sana had no control over her instincts, she desperately looked for the right place to mark the younger girl, to claim her.

Suddenly she pulled out, turning Tzuyu over then wrapping her arms around the girl's waist from behind as she slammed into her, making the omega let out a high pitched moan as she burried her face into the pillow ,her fists clenching tightly around the sheets, so tight she was afraid she might rip them, but it was all too good, the way Sana handled her, the way she pounded into her , Tzuyu felt used in the best way possible.
She loved being the alpha's toy, she knew she will certainty get addicted to this.

The feeling of Sana's teeth sinking into the skin on the back of her neck snapped Tzuyu out of the thinking as she gasped weakly before she felt it, Sana pushing her knot inside her, claiming her fully before she came hard , filling Tzuyu up as the omega let out a shaky moan , her walls clenching hard around Sana, milking her of all she can give before they passed out.

The next morning when Sana woke up she was freaking out, she did not plan on marking Tzuyu, they were basically mated now, not cuz she didn't like her, Sana liked Tzuyu VERY much, she loved her, but because she was terrified of the girl's reaction now that their hormones weren't clouding their judgement as badly as the night before.
And her worries increased when instead of scolding Sana or showing any signs of disapproval after the Japanese mated her, Tzuyu didn't say anything, she just started into Sana's eyes so Intensely the alpha felt as If the younger could kill her only by that.
But she quickly calmed down when Tzuyu hugged her, snuggling into Sana's arms and wrapping her arms around the alpha tightly, as if she was afraid to let go, and Sana couldn't help but melt at the way Tzuyu was acting.
She was more quiet than usually, but there was something that felt so right about it now.

"I..I hope you're not upset.." Sana whispered as she held the younger girl closer to her, her fingers caressing the mark on the back of Tzuyu's neck slowly as she stared into the younger's eyes anxiously, before Tzuyu finally broke the cold facade and smiled at her , revealing her cute dimple and sending all Sana's worries out the window.

"Why would I be? I wanna be yours."