Trouble make it double.

"Have you seen Tzuyu?" Sana asked as she furrowed her eyebrows slightly.
"No, is there something wrong?" Mina asked quietly, the mention of the Younger's name catching her attention.

"Ugh I can't seem to find her anywhere.." Sana pouted before sitting down on the bed next to her girlfriend.

Sana and Mina have been dating ever since highschool, they were childhood friends, and same goes for Tzuyu.
She was their best friend, always supportive of them, always ready to take their side in any fight even tho she hated violence.

So not falling for Chou Tzuyu was an impossible task for both Sana and Mina.

At first it started out like a joke, since they all lived together in one big apartment they always spent time together.
It was all harmless flirting,the type normal friends would do, but then it became worse.

Both Sana and Mina hid it from eachother and tried to ignore the obvious craving they felt for the younger woman.

They would often find themselves staring at Tzuyu's body, thirsting over her even when she was doing mundane things ,like drinking water, even sitting down sometimes.

When their lust was accompanied by love the guilt for having such feelings for Tzuyu while being in a relationship with eachother was eating them alive so they had to talk it out.

However they were both shocked to find out they felt the same exact way.

Sana and Mina still loved eachother a lot, but now they were crushing over Tzuyu, no, they were IN LOVE with her.

But both knew well that the girl didn't swing their way, even tho she never protested when they were giving her affection ,sometimes overdoing it cuz they couldn't help it , Tzuyu considered herself straight, to Sana and Mina's absolute disappointment.

She would often talk about her crush on her Pilates instructor, how she got butterflies when he touched her waist, and even tho the two Japanese never let it show , the jealousy was burning them to ashes.

"Didn't she go out jogging?" Mina asked, her attention now switching to the book in her hands as Sana hummed before resting her head on Mina's chest as she pouted again while Mina played with her hair gently.

"She's been at it for an hour now, you know it doesn't take her more than 30 minutes to do that! What if she's in danger??" Sana asked worriedly then sat up on the bed, her eyes widening comically ,as Mina looked at her surprised before laughing softly as Sana'a reaction.

"I'm sure that's not the case, Tzuyu is very careful." Mina reassured as Sana smiled slightly before pecking her girlfriend's lips.

"You're right, I was being dramatic" the blonde said as she giggled, before they heard the front door opening, they both knew it was Tzuyu, but judging by the deeper voice accompanying hers, they knew she was with someone, so they sat up and walked towards the livingroom, where Tzuyu was currently sitting down on the couch, next to a handsome guy.

Sana knew him, he was Tzuyu's instructor.

"Ah! I'm sorry I didn't call you beforehand, I met Mingyu Oppa when I was outside so we got caught up talking and I decided to invite him inside for a bit, you don't mind right?" Tzuyu asked with her soft voice, making the two's expressions soften a bit, even tho his presence and the way Tzuyu seemed hyper around him made their stomach turn.

How could they be upset at Tzuyu when she was such a sweetheart tho?

"Oh, of course not Tzuyu. Anything your guest would like to have?" Mina asked in her usual quiet voice even tho her eyes were giving it away, and Sana knew her very well, Mina has always been possessive over her, and now over Tzuyu as well and so has Sana.