Ice princess (part 1)

Sana hated how she could be so careless and cold, always keeping that poker face, she never knew what was going on through Tzuyu's head, never.
She could never predict the girl's next move, she could never get a reaction out of her besides Tzuyu's famous eye rolls every now and then ,when Sana managed to annoy her or a sassy remark.

But tonight Sana swore she will make the girl break of the whole "Ice princess" facade one way or another.

Tonight it was perfect.

The rest of the girls were busy with their schedules and Sana did her best to finish hers second since Tzuyu was the first to do so.

Tonight was perfect, Jihyo and Jeongyeon weren't around to scold her for not leaving Tzuyu alone, Nayeon wasn't around to cling onto the girl like a second skin.

There was nothing standing in Sana's way besides the huge wall Tzuyu built between them, which Sana was set on breaking down.

Maybe sneaking in on Tzuyu while she was showering wasn't the best idea, since the girl got so scared she almost slipped if not for Sana catching her.

"What were you thinking??" Tzuyu asked , still too calm for Sanaa liking, as she covered her body with a towel, not even caring about it getting soaked under the running water.
"Oh C'mon Tzuyu, I just wanted to shower with you ,is that bad? Plus you always talk about how we shouldn't waste stuff and all that." Sana explained herself, earning a sigh from the maknae before she rolled her eyes.
"Whatever, just don't get too close to me." Tzuyu said before she turned her back on Sana who was quick to remove her robe before getting in with the girl.

The atmosphere was awkward, at least that's how it felt for Sana, cuz Tzuyu was not saying a word, she wasn't even moving, just standings with her back turned to the Japanese and her arms crossed.

So Sana just got another great idea.

She wrapped her arms around the girl's waist and pressed her chest against Tzuyu's bare back, making the younger girl yelp in surprise, her ears turning red as Sana chuckled before resting her chin on the maknae's shoulder.

"What's wrong Tzuyu? Don't tell me you got shy~" Sana whispered, too close to Tzuyu's ear, making the girl shake her head before she cleared her throat and turned her head slightly to look at Sana.
"Do you really have to be so close?" Tzuyu asked, her tone still cold and monotone, making Sana groan in annoyance internally before she started caressing the girl's abdomen , her hands slowly going higher and higher as Tzuyu just stood still, not trying to push the older girl away or show any kind of emotion, to Sana's desperation.

"How can I get a reaction out of you if I don't get close?" The Japanese asked, her hand cupping Tzuyu's breasts and squeezing them gently, making the girl tremble slightly and let out a gasp as Sana just smirked in satisfaction.

"Oops~ what happened to your cool girl facade Tzuyu? Thought I couldn't get a reaction out of you~" Sana teased, as she slowly rubbed the girls hardening nipples, earning a soft whine from Tzuyu who quickly masked it by coughing, still not trying to stop Sana's attacks in any ways.
"Your hands are cold that's why I trembled."

"Is that so?" Sana asked before pinching Tzuyu's nipples, making the younger girl moan as she arched her back, subconsciously pressing her chest against Sana's hands more as the Japanese chuckled softly.
"Would you look at that, I doubt this is from my cold hands too~" Sana teased before pulling away and turning Tzuyu around then pinning her to the wall making the taller girl whimper softly at the coldness before going back to her expressionless face as Sana leaned closer till their noses were touching.

"You're such a bad liar Chou Tzuyu." Sana whispered, her hand travelling down from Tzuyu's abdomen to her thighs then straight to her centre, making the maknae knit her brows together slightly as she bit her lip, trying her best to keep a straight face , not wanting to give Sana any satisfaction.

"Let's see for how long you can keep up the Ice princess act." Sana whispered teasingly as her fingers rubbed circles around Tzuyu's clit, making the younger's thighs shake slightly as she bit onto her bottom lip so hard she was afraid it might get bruised while trying not to react to the way Sana was touching her.

But it became harder as the motion of the older girl's fingers fastened and drifted from her clit to Tzuyu's soaking wet entrance.
"Oh my~ you're dripping darling, you're more excited over this than I though.." Sana whispered against Tzuyu's ear as the younger girls quickly shook her head, a beautiful shade of red covering her cheeks and the tip of her ears as she spread her legs subtly , wanting to feel more.
"I-It's..the water.. that's w-why.." Tzuyu stuttered, trying to find a good excuse to why she got so wet while Sana was teasing her.

"Mhm.. whatever helps you sleep at night baby, spread them wider for me." Sana demanded as she trailed kisses down the maknae's neck while her fingers moved from the girls's clit to her entrance.

Tzuyu felt weak, she couldn't protest ,she just obeyed the Japanese, desperate for the woman to touch her more and make her cum. So she did as Sana said, she spread her legs wider, wrapping one leg around Sana's slim waist, who was quick to hold Tzuyu's thigh firmly for support while slipping two fingers inside the girl, earning a loud moan for Tzuyu who quickly clenched around Sana's digits greedily as her breath became elaborated.
"Not so tough now huh?" Sana teased, her eyes scanning Tzuyu's divine body closely as she started massaging Tzuyu's walls painful slow, earning a quiet whine from the maknae who held onto Sana'a shoulders for support.
"S-Sana... please.." the girl begged, breathless, putting a satisfied smirk on Sana's face who slipped another finger in before spreading them, making Tzuyu widen her eyes and roll them back as she moaned in pleasure.

"That's unnie for you sweetheart. If you want to cum you have to beg for properly." Sana whispered as she leaned closer to Tzuyu's face, her eyes fixed on the maknae's plump lips as she started rubbing her walls once again, even slower than before.

"U-unnie...Sana unnie... please.." Tzuyu begged weakly, her hips moving in a circular motion, desperate to get the friction she needed so badly.

"Fuck.. please what Tzuyu? Tell me." Sana whispered as she started kissing the younger girl's chin and the corner of her mouth before Tzuyu held her wrist gently as she looked Into Sana's lust filled eyes pleadingly.

"Sana unnie.. please make me cum.."
Tzuyu's words echoed through Sana's ears before something snapped inside her, a sudden feeling of ownership and possessiveness engulfing Sana completely upon hearing the way the girl pleaded, so weak and desperate to be fucked by her.

She smashed their lips together and kissed the maknae passionately, taking her by surprise before starting to Thrust her fingers deep ,constantly rubbing the girls walls , searching for the spot that made Tzuyu turn into a trembling, moaning mess, and when she found it Sana went berserk.

She thruster her fingers as fast and deep as she could, making sure to hit that spot over and over again as she watched Tzuyu squirm and tremble as she moaned her name and some incoherent words before she squirted and came undone all over Sana's hand.

But Sana didn't plan on stopping here.

She just dropped on her knees and put Tzuyu's leg over her shoulder before starting to suck and lick the girl's sensitive clit, making Tzuyu moan loudly as her hand gripped Sana's hair weakly, not even knowing if she wants the Japanese to stop or keep going, as the older girl fucked her cunt with her tongue , sending Tzuyu over the edge and making her orgasm once again before giving the girl a break and wrapping her arms securely around Tzuyu's petite waist to support her since her legs couldn't do the job anymore.

"T-...this is the last time I let you do this..." Tzuyu said weakly as she held onto Sana, who felt inexplicably uneasy upon hearing those words leave the younger girl's mouth.