Yes Professor (teacher x student)

Tzuyu had good grades for as long as she could remember. She took great pride in being one of the smartest people in the whole campus.
Her need of always having great grades also came from people pretty much insinuating that someone as pretty as her wouldn't be that brilliant, so she thought it was her duty to prove everyone wrong by always doing her very best all the time.
Tzuyu got along with so many of her teachers for her good behavior and amazing academic achievements and there was no such thing as "bellow 90" when it comes to her grades, so her absolute shock the first time when she received the result for her poetry test was understandable.
"40/100" written with bright red ink on the corner of the paper was messing with Tzuyu's brain.
The first bad grade she ever got but not the last unfortunately.
But Tzuyu was determined to make this one the last, but talking to the new poetry teacher in order to retake the test wouldn't be the easiest task.
Miss Minatozaki was new to her job and very strict which Tzuyu never disliked. She always admired Miss Minatozaki for being able to make even the most annoying guys in the class shut up and listen.
Maybe her ability to make her students listen and respect her was also thanks to her beauty and youth besides her intimidating personality.
Miss Minatozaki was just 30 so for a bunch of college students having a professor so young and attractive was new so many tried to be on her good side, after all stories about teachers and students hooking up weren't that uncommon, I guess everyone wanted their little main character moment.
But Tzuyu wasn't like that, she didn't want to sleep with the professor,no, that would be immoral , she just wanted to be on her good side like she was with every other teacher but for some reason Miss Minatozaki didn't seem too fond of her.
She always gave Tzuyu the hardest questions, always giving her low grades even tho Tzuyu was sure her answers were right.
She just couldn't understand what this woman had against her so she decided she will just straight up ask.
But maybe that wasn't a good idea either cuz Now she was all alone in Miss Sana's office after class hours and the woman was staring at her in a way that made Tzuyu's new found courage to ask her slip away.
"So why did you want to talk to me miss Chou?" The woman asked in a smooth slightly raspy voice, much different from the one she uses in class, her eyes not even once leaving Tzuyu's who gulped down the lump of nerves in her throat and took a deep breath.
"I wanted to ask..why are you always failing me Miss Minatozaki..?"
"Because you never get it right." The woman responded nonchalantly making Tzuyu's eyebrows furrow , her nervousness turning slowly into annoyance.
"But I always study especially hard for your class, it just doesn't make sense for me to not get it right. Unless you fail me because you have something against me ?" The student asked, eyes briefly fixing on the way the corner of Sana's lip rise up into a subtle smirk.
"Something against you? Could you be more clear?" Sana asked .
"I work hard and do my best to get high grades but nothing that I write ever seems to please you professor.I'm starting to believe you have something against me.." Tzuyu said, as firmly as she could now that her legs were progressively getting weaker the more Sana stared into her eyes.

The older woman's red painted lips curled into a smirk before she let out a soft chuckle as she walked around the desk to where Tzuyu was standing, her eyes never leaving the student's as she leaned against the desk slightly, arms crossed.
"Chou Tzuyu, your poetry lacks passion. That's why I keep failing you. You write beautifully, but I feel nothing when reading it." The woman said before stepping closer to Tzuyu who was frozen in her spot.
"And that's because you feel nothing when you write it. You don't feel that love, that passion...the wanting .." the professor said before stepping even closer to the girl who gulped as she tried to keep her composure.

Miss Minatozaki Sana has never been this close to her before, no one has. Tzuyu could feel the bitter sweet perfume on Sana's skin, and it was making her dizzy.
What the hell?

"You're always so prim and proper, always so focused on your grades that you don't seem to think of anything else." Sana's raspy voice and a slender finger trancing Tzuyu's jaw sent chills down The girl's spine, suddenly the room felt so small and hot, her heart was threatening to burst out of her chest.