Ice princess (last part)

"Something is wrong I feel it.." Jihyo said with a sigh as she watched the two girls from afar.

It's been two frustrating months of Tzuyu and Sana deliberately avoiding each other.
At first it wasn't so noticeable since Tzuyu wasn't the one to talk much and often had her resting bitchface on and Sana was just as clingy as ever, but Jihyo noticed something wasn't right when , one night, she heard muffled sobs from Mina's room.
Worried the girl might be having a a rough time again the leader wasted no time and walked towards the half opened door but froze for a moment when she saw Mina wasn't the one crying, on the contrary, the girl was sitting down on her bed, softly caressing no other than Tzuyu's back in an effort to comfort the girl who was now crying while hugging Mina, her back turned to a shocked Jihyo who's presence was only noticed by Mina who gave the leader a bittersweet smile before bringing her pointer finger to her lips, wordlessly telling the leader to not speak of it.

It was unusual for Tzuyu to cry in the presence of someone else. Jihyo knew that the younger girl cried a lot at home, but only when she was 100% sure no one could hear, not wanting to be a nuisance to her members, she would often spend time around Mina and even talk to her about some of her worries, although rarely, when stressed since the girl's demeanor and aura made those around her feel peaceful and at ease and maybe because Mina was the one that understood Tzuyu the best. Both were quiet and reserved and even tho they wouldn't show it it's like they had a unspoken bond.

The following weeks the sight from that night couldn't leave Jihyo's mind and no matter how hard she tried to find out the reason behind Tzuyu's worries , Mina would not say a word and asking Tzuyu was not even an option.

But everything started making sense when one night, after everyone went to sleep, Nayeon came into Jihyo's room with a worried look on her face.
Thinking it might be about Tzuyu, the leader quickly sat Nayeon down in her bed to talk only to find one something else.

When passing by Sana's room the other night Nayeon has heard her and Momo talk, and curious by nature about the topic of what seemed like a secret late night talk, instead of walking in and straight up asking the two, the eldest decided to listed by the door and was shocked to hear about Sana and Tzuyu not talking to each other since last month, thanks to Momo speaking a bit too loud.
But unfortunately the rest of the conversation wasn't very intelligible to Nayeon since the two switched to Japanese, as if they knew they were being listened. Or maybe afraid someone would hear.
So now it was clear why Tzuyu cried that night but Nayeon and Jihyo still didn't know why.
This has never happened before between any of them.
They fought, yes, but ignore each other for more than a day? This was extremely unusual and worrisome.
And if the two wouldn't resolve the differences between them Jihyo worried it wouldn't be only their fellow members noticing that something is off but the company and fans as well, and rumors spread fast , it wouldn't be good at all for things to be blown out of proportion.

So like a good leader she is ,Jihyo decided to do something to make the two patch things up and lucky her, Nayeon had the best idea, and their upcoming tour was the perfect moment to put that plan in application.

"Alright girls, there's the keys to your rooms, rest for now you worked really hard tonight." The manager said handing Nayeon 4 keys to their hotel rooms then wishing them goodnight before walking down the long hallway of the hotel.

"Dahyun and Chaeyoung, you will share a room, here's the key."the eldest said and the two fist bumped before excitedly running to their room.

"Here you go Mina, take Momo with you , she might fall asleep standing." Jeongyeon joked making the quiet girl chuckle as Momo rolled her eyes at her , before Mina held her hand and pulled her to their room.