Foolish teen heart (part 2)

TW//MENTIONS OF S_!C!DE ATTEMPTS

FLUFF AND ANGST (smut soon!)

It's like something's is pressing hard against your chest, knocking the air out of your lungs and suffocating you.
You can't see anything.
Only darkness around you.

And it's cold, it's freezing cold.

You can't hear anything, you can't go anywhere or even move one finger.

All you can feel is the excruciating pain in your chest and nothing more.

That's how heartbreak felt for Tzuyu.

Nothing could pull her out of the dark abyss she fell into.
No one could help her now.

Tzuyu desperately tried to get rid of the pain, she took pills to help her sleep but it wasn't enough, she tried taking more and more , hoping that will free her from all the suffering, but it didn't.

Jihyo and Nayeon wouldn't leave her side after the incident, they always visited Tzuyu, always orbiting around her.

Normally Tzuyu would be grateful,but now she just found it exhausting having someone check on you all the time, not allowing her to just think.

And Tzuyu as much as she needed a distraction from that ,cuz all she could think about was her last night with Sana ,she didn't want to stop from doing that.
She blamed herself for everything, and wanted to punish herself for how foolish she was.
How stupid she was for letting those dammed words slip out of her mouth.

So when the two weren't around she went out, in the middle of the night.

It was cold outside, colder than she remembered.

She was shocked at first because the last time she went out of her apartment was before that night, it was early October and now it looked like snow was seconds away from falling from the sky.

For a second she forgot the reason why she came outside.
So Tzuyu made her way down the street, not many people were around at the time, not even cars were passing by and she must have looked like a crazy person, walking down the street aimlessly in a freezing weather, wearing a thin crop top and a tracksuit, staring ahead of her as if she was in a trance, but Tzuyu didn't care anymore.
And suddenly, when she got to her destination it was as if she she couldn't even feel the cold or the ache in her chest anymore.
It was as if the temperatures was warmer once she got on the edge of the railing.
The view of the city was better from there too.

It felt nice....

But watching the view was not the reason Tzuyu came here.
So she closed her eyes, taking a deep breath of air and exhaling before she finally let go.

And once again, she felt the same pressure against her chest as she sunk deeper and deeper into the water , but this time it felt different , it was far worse.
But before she could do anything she felt a strong grip around her wrist, and then it all went blank for her.