You know I've been a good girl officer

Driving while drunk on her way from the club was definitely the worst idea Tzuyu ever had.. or was it?
Her driver licence might get taken away, nothing worse than that could happen.

"Please step out of the car and put your hands above your head miss." The officer said in a firm tone , making Tzuyu's jaw drop in disbelief .
"W-what?? Why??"

"We'll need to take a trip to the station miss. Should have thought Twice before getting into the driver's seat drunk, you could have caused a serious accident if I didn't pull you over." The woman added as Tzuyu sighed before stepping out of the car and doing what the officer told her and allowed The woman to cuff her hands before another bad idea came into her mind and she quickly turned around and leaned back against the car as the blonde woman stared at her confused.

"Can't we sort this out in any other way officer..?" Tzuyu asked, her tone sultry and seductive as she stared into the shorter woman's eyes pleadingly.

The officer stared into her eyes for awhile before a smirk spread across her plump lips, making Tzuyu smile slightly as the woman held her slim waist gently before leaning closer to her ear.

"I don't think you want me to add prostitution to your file as well miss.." the officer whispered against Tzuyu's ear, making her eyes widen before she looked down onto the woman's eyes shocked.

"W-WHAT?? No no you got me all wrong, I'm not a prostitute!" Tzuyu swore , earning a chuckle from the officer before she was turned around and bent over the front of her car as the officer held her down by her hips.

"Then don't suggest such things to a working cop miss." The blonde woman said before leaning over Tzuyu's body "People can get the wrong idea.." she whispered against the taller woman's ear, sending shivers down Tzuyu's spine before she arched her back , just slightly, pressing herself against the officer's crotch while looking back at her, eyes filled with mischief.
But Tzuyu was not like this usually, she would never do such thing and be this bold, was it the alcohol that gave her this much courage or the fact that the woman holding her down was so hot Tzuyu's couldn't help but shoot her shot?

"A working cop shouldn't flirt tho, especially with the ones that they pull over.." Tzuyu responded, earning a husky chuckle from the woman before she slid her had down Tzuyu's back slowly before pulling her up , but the Taiwanese was quick to hook her cuffed hands around the cop's neck and bring her closer, till their faces were only inches apart.

"Can't you forgive me just this once?" Tzuyu whispered against the shorter woman's lips as she stared into the latter's lust filled eyes.

She looked like she was questioning herself, but Tzuyu didn't allow her to think too much, she smashed their lips together, taking the officer aback before she felt the blonde kissing her back ,hungrily.

Tzuyu felt like she was going to melt into the kiss, the woman's tongue moved around hers, tasting every corner of her mouth as her knee slid between Tzuyu's exposed thighs, since she was wearing a tight short dress, moving closer and closer to her centre making the taller woman shiver , before the blonde suddenly pulled away and opened the door of Tzuyu's back seat, pushing the taller woman inside and earning a surprised gasp from Tzuyu.

"I really should arrest you" the officer said, breathlessly before climbing on top of the brunette, closing the door after her as Tzuyu wrapped her long legs around her waist, pressing their bodies together before her cuffed hands were pinned above her head by the cop.

"You know I've been a good girl officer.." Tzuyu whispered , her tone breathless as the blondes hand got closer and closer to her centre, making her whole body heat up, she felt like she was in a trance as the woman's hands roamed around her body, groping it so deliciously she was afraid she might come just from that.

Tzuyu was so far gone into her fantasies she didn't even realise when the officer managed to take off her clothes untill she felt the woman tongue circling her hardened nipple before she took it in her mouth, making the Taiwanese suck in a breath as her legs wrapped tighter around the latter's waist, bringing her even closer.

"For someone claiming to be a good girl you're not really acting like one right now ..." The blonde whispered as her fingers circled around Tzuyu's entrance, gathering up her arousal before showing them to the brunette who's whole face turned red as she looked away embarassed, earning a chuckle from the woman on top.
"First you drive drunk ,then you seduce me... And now look how wet you are for me.." The blonde teased as Tzuyu whined softly, her hips grinding up against the woman's hand, trying to get the friction she needed so badly but to her desperation, the Japanese pulled away .
Tzuyu was ready to complain when the view of the woman taking off her uniform but keeping her cap on turned the brunette on even more if possible.
Her eyes scanned the cop's toned body hungrily, her cunt dripping and clenching desperately as her breath became elaborate, before she left soft lips kissing her inner thighs getting closer and closer to where she needed them most.
A breathless moan escaped Tzuyu's lips, her hands tugging at the cuffs once the blonde's lips came in contact with her clit, sucking and nibbling it so deliciously slow, teasing the Taiwanese further before Tzuyu brought her hands down to bring the woman's head closer, earning a muffled chuckle from her before she pulled away again and looked up at Tzuyu.
"Impatient?" She asked, her tone husky, dripping with honey as her hazel eyes drifted from Tzuyu's eyes down to her lips then her eyes again, studying the desperate , needy and so submissive look on the brunette's pretty face.

"Please officer...I need it so badly.." the Taiwanese whispered in such a sultry and lewd tone, it even surprised her but by the looks in the officer's eyes Tzuyu could tell she hit jackpot, cuz the next thing the woman did was to slam her fingers inside Tzuyu, rubbing and massaging her walls in a way that made the Taiwanese let out a high pitched moan, her thighs shaking violently as she came embarasingly quick , her back arching off the cussion of her back seat as the officer kept on thrusting her fingers in and out, bringing Tzuyu down from her high before she pulled away and licked her fingers clean under the brunette's lust filled gaze.

"How did I do darling?" The blonde asked with a smirk on her face as she watched her girlfriend pant heavily.

"You did so well Sana...so so well.."