Lil touch (part 2.)

"Miss Chou if you aren't going to pay any attention to what I'm saying I advice you leave my classroom."

It was the third time that week when Tzuyu was caught spacing out by one of her professors and been sent out.

But how could she be blamed when all she seemed to think about is a certain Japanese girl with dyed blonde hair and that sickening grin of hers that made Tzuyu's knees feel like jelly and the feeling of the girl's hands all over Tzuyu's body, touching her.

It made the brunette restless.

Yes, that weird thing that they did was definitely wrong, after all Tzuyu was straight..right? And even if she wasn't, which she WAS(not), she didn't even like Sana that way, I mean..yeah she did appreciate her roommate, the way Sana looked after her and spoiled  Tzuyu cuz "She's her unnie and that's her duty", or the way Sana always seemed to know when Tzuyu wasn't feeling well even tho she didn't talk abt her feelings much and would come to cuddle her, exactly what Tzuyu needed even tho she wouldn't admit out loud.
Or when Sana would take care of her when she was sick.

And she did appreciate Sana's beauty also, her sharp features ,plump lips and pointed nose, her honey brown eyes and the way her nose crinkled when she smiled, Tzuyu found it adorable.
She did think Sana looked especially attractive when she wears her hair in a man bun, half up half down around the house , wearing one of her wifebeaters and a pair of shorts that revealed pale and toned legs and thighs which made Tzuyu stare most of the time.
Or when Sana walked around the house in nothing but a towel after walking out of the shower cuz she was too lazy to get dressed.

Yes, Tzuyu did check Sana out ,many times, but that didn't mean she liked Sana in any way. She was just appreciating her best friend's looks, and personality.

But still, ever since Sana touched her Tzuyu couldn't seem to get over it, or get enough of it cuz these thoughts and flashbacks of Sana playing with her tits and fondling them while looking into Tzuyu's eyes with a certain gaze that made the younger girl's inside all turn into mush would torment her at night, when she tried to sleep, leaving her all hot and bothered, making her fantasize about her roommate that was sound asleep in the room next door.

And the same thing was happening now, except it wasn't night, it was in the middle of the day.
And she was all alone in Sana's room, since she would sometimes nap here cuz Tzuyu always liked Sana's room better for some reason, maybe cuz it smelt like her? Sana's smell was always so pleasant and calming.
Tzuyu sighed as she tried to ignore the thoughts and just take a nap but it was impossible.
Not when her mind was running wild, making her imagine Sana on top of her, naked, kissing all over her body, slowly, so painfully slow as she kept eye contact with Tzuyu.

She imagined Sana sucking on her nipples , playing with her breasts again like she did before before covering her whole chest in bites and love marks.
She couldn't help it, her body reacted on it's own as she slowly pulled her top over her chest, hand playing with her breast like Sana did as her little fantasy went on and on.

Tzuyu imagined Sana going lower and lower as her own hand followed the trail of her wild thoughts and went past the waist bad oh her shorts and panties, a airy moan slipping past her lips when she started rubbing slow circles around her own clit, imagining it was Sana.
At this point Tzuyu wasn't even able to feel bad about touching herself while thinking of her best friend so she decided to take advantage of being alone for a few hours and just try to somewhat let out all this pent up frustration and hopefully, stop those thoughts somehow.
So in lack of better thinking she took off her clothes and kept going,louder moans spilling from her lips as she kept her eyes closed, her mind set on her roommate teasing her, just like she was doing now.
Untill she had enough of it and slid two fingers inside, moaning softly at the intrusion before Tzuyu started thrusting at a steady pace.
Suddenly everything around her felt too hot, Sana's scent all over the room made Tzuyu dizzy with want as she moved her fingers faster, harder, desperate to reach that itching point within herself, desperate for a release as she added another finger, something's between a whine and a moan falling from Tzuyu lips.
"Ahh..unnie..."
It wasn't enough. It wasn't enough at all. She needed more, more of this, she needed Sana.