This can't be right. (AlphaxAlpha omegaverve) part one???

Tzuyu was known for being.. a little more different than her other alpha friends.
She didn't have that intimidating possessive and controlling demeanor that every single alpha had ,more or less, her scent was sweet and floral , almost like an omega's if not for the hints of dark teakwood, it was truly surprising for everyone when Tzuyu presented as an alpha.
Yet Sana couldn't seem to care about Tzuyu's status as a fellow alpha enough to stop herself from having a crush on the girl.

Tzuyu was so kind and so so pretty, the prettiest girl in their school and she was being flirted with by both omegas and other alphas(which stopped when they learnt about Tzuyu's status) but Sana wasn't as lucky as them, no, she was HOOKED on Tzuyu.

She rejected every omega that was interested in her , that's how much she liked Tzuyu.
Buț the other alpha couldn't know that, this kind of relationships weren't seen very well by others, and she couldn't risk losing Tzuyu as a friend for some hopeless confession.
So the best choice for Sana was to just be the best friend ever to Tzuyu, support her in everything and love her in silence.
As long as Tzuyu was happy Sana was more than happy.

"Sana are you sure you can handle it?" Mina, Sana's sister asked worriedly through the phone.
This morning when she left to attend her classes Sana woke up in rut, so that meant she couldn't go anywhere for the next 6 days and risk triggering multiple omega's heats by being careless.
"Y-yeah...I'll be fine..." Sana answered, impatient for her sister to just hang up already which Mina thankfully did ,but not before instructing Sana on where is everything since while in rut her brain wouldn't think that clearly and Sana was already clumsy and forgetful.
Sana groaned before taking off her shirt, her skin felt like it was on fire as she breathed heavily as if she ran a marathon, her hard cock straining against the material of her boxers painfully before Sana finally kicked them off, hand wrapping around the impressive length as she started pumping it slowly, soft grunts escaped her lips as her hand moved faster.
She knew this was far from enough to satiate her hunger, but at least it relieved some of the uncomfortableness of her situation.
Then suddenly her mind flew to a certain tall alpha.
In her mind Tzuyu's delicate hands were working their way up and down her length while those beautiful doe eyes looked into Sana's. And that image alone was enough to make her cum all over her hand.
But god.. how she wished Tzuyu was here.
It was as if Sana could feel Tzuyu's calming yet so addictive scent, almost like she was he-

"Sana Unnie?"

Upon hearing the alpha's soft voice Sana immediately stopped and looked towards the door of her bedroom.
"T-...Tzuyu.." Sana's voice came out raspy and pleading.

"Mina Unnie sent me to make sure you're fine. Can I come in?" Sana felt like she needed to pinch herself.

Tzuyu? In her bedroom? While she was in rut?
This seemed to be something out of her perverted fantasies.

"Y-yeah..yeah just give me a sec." The alpha said, quickly covering herself with a blanket before Tzuyu opened the door and walked inside, smiling shyly when their eyes met, before she hesitantly took a seat on the bed.
"How are you feeling unnie?" Tzuyu asked carefully and Sana gulped as a strong wave of Tzuyu's scent hit her, making her dick throb.
"Uh-..desperate?" She said awkwardly making the other alpha chuckle lightly as she looked away, Fixing a strand of her long , beautiful hair behind her ear.

"Other than that ?I mean, you don't feel sick or anything.." Tzuyu said and Sana just shook her head.
She couldn't pull her eyes away from Tzuyu no matter how hard she tried.
Her small face and soft features, her long neck and slim figure and currently naked thighs since Tzuyu's was wearing a skirt.
It was all too much for Sana, all she could do is dig her nails into her plms under the blanket, trying hard to stop herself from pinning Tzuyu down and breeding her.
Fuck both of them being alphas, Sana couldn't care less anyways.