Obsessed(futa!) part 2

Tw: mentions of stalking and kidnapping

There she was again, as pretty as. Always, walking her dogs through the park as the warm spring wind flowed through her black ,silky locks.

Watching the tall beauty walk her dogs every morning from her balcony became Sana's favourite thing.

She was in love with the girl without even knowing who she was.
She couldn't help it, No one could, she wasn't humanly beautiful,she was far beyond, in Sana's opinion.

So it was only logical for her to try and get close, albeit she was sure she wouldn't have a chance with the girl ,her beauty was seriously intimidating and she seemed to be the quiet, smart type .
Sana found that out by following the girl around on a weekend, she noticed she went into the library and spent 3 hours reading ,and Sana wasn't really that kind of person. She's rather go out and have fun, didn't even matter where than stay inside.

So she just decided that admiring from afar would be the best idea.

That untill one day, while following her crush to the library, she noticed someone else, a tall guy doing the exact same.

At some point he stopped Her, and they talked before he tried kissing her which she abruptly rejected, but he didn't stop untill someone else got involved.

Then something clicked inside Sana. It was as if someone flipped a switch.
She clenched her fists so tight her knuckles turned white, her vision turned blurry as she tried keeping herself calm for the moment.

But when she made sure the Tall beauty reached her destination, Sana went right back at him.
And thanks to him trying to stalk her nameless goddess down multiple times, Sana found out where he lived as well.

So she did what she knew how to do best.
She went up to him one day, she she saw him on the street, pretending to be lost, asking him to bring her somewhere, and when she got the chance, she lured him into a dark alley and gripped his clothed dick tightly, and threatened him with a diy gender reassignment surgery as she stared straight into his filled with terror eyes.

"If you touch her again. I will cut it off."

And thankfully, he never showed his face again.

But seeing her only on the weekends wasn't enough for Sana anymore.
So she found out what school the girl went to, who her friends are, and shortly after, she found out she had a name just as beautiful as her.

Tzuyu. Chou Tzuyu.

Sana tried her best and after months of hard work, she managed to transfer herself in the same school as Tzuyu.
She even managed to be part of her friend group.

Sana was happy now.

But it didn't last for long.

Cuz now she had to get rid of yet another suitor.

Cuz Yeh Shuhua, member of the student council,was after Tzuyu.

And Sana couldn't stand seeing the one who's supposed to be hers, with anyone else.
So one day, she followed Shuhua home, and long story short, the girl switched schools the next day without anyone knowing the reason.

And it went on and on, untill , one day after school, she lost track of Tzuyu, and couldn't find her anywhere.
Sana made a habit of following the girl home to make sure she's okay, but now, as she walked down the road Tzuyu usually took, hoping to see her somewhere ahead of her, she saw Tzuyu behind her.

And this went on for weeks, Tzuyu following Sana home.

At first Sana thought that maybe she was just walking home since Sana purposefully changed her whole route to match Tzuyu's, but to Sana's surprise , the girl followed her to HER home every single time, which was two streets and few blocks away from Tzuyu's house.