First Time

Tzuyu had always been a good child growing up.
She never got a bad grade, always the top of her class. She didn't try to sneak out, drink or smoke like the kids her age, she only had one boyfriend which she kept secret for 2 years thanks to her strict parents.
But she ended up breaking up with him cuz he was pretty boring in all the ways possible.
Then she found out she liked women.

But the first day of college was a bit shocking for her.
No one seemed to care about grades or studying,parties were being thrown almost every weekend at the dorms, it was complete chaos for the very well behaved and calculated Tzuyu.

"Hey Chou! You're coming to Jennie's party???" Chaeyoung, Tzuyu's roommate asked to which Tzuyu responded with a shake of her head before smiling apologetically at the tattoed girl.
"Sorry, you know I don't really like those.." the tall Taiwanese excused herself before her attention went back to her laptop.

"Oh come on Tzuyu, just this once! There will be seniors too!!! You know how badly I wanna befriend them!" Chaeyoung pleaded as she rubbed her palms together,giving Tzuyu her best puppy eyes, to which the taller girl could never resist.

"Don't look at me like that..." Tzuyu whined as she avoided looking at her roommate before she sighed as she covered her eyes.

"Fine.. I'm coming with you.."

"Please Tzuyu I swear I- YOU'RE COMING???" Chaeyoung exclaimed before jumping into Tzuyu's bed and hugging her roommate so tight the taller girl feared she will run out of air.
"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I swear I'll never ask you to go with me again!" The short blonde said before releasing her roommate from the deadly embrace and running to the bathroom to get ready.

Tzuyu did think of backing out multiple times on the way to Jennie's dorm, but Chaeyoung's insistence kept her from returning to their room.

One party isn't going to ruin my life is it? And i don't have to drink or anything..

Tzuyu kept reminding herself as they walked down the hall ,the music getting louder and louder even tho it was muffled by the thick walls, as they approached Jennie's door.

"Oh my God this is gonna be so fucking cool!" Chaeyoung exclaimed before knocking at the door, which was opened soon by a gorgeous brunette.

Tzuyu has never seen her around the campus before ,not that she left her room for other reasons than going to class, so she assumed the girl might be a senior.

"Don't stare for so long I might melt." The brunette said with a smirk on her face, snapping Tzuyu out of her deep thinking and making her look away quickly, red from embarassment.
Tzuyu couldn't help but notice Chaeyoung was no longer there, she must have been spacing out for quite some time now.

"Stop doing that, you're gonna bleed." The brunette said once again as she held Tzuyu's chin, making the taller girl look at her before she gently pulled down Tzuyu's bottom lip, making the girl blush even harder, earning a chuckle from the stranger.

Bitting her bottom lip was Tzuyu's nervous tic ever since she was small.

"Are you coming inside gorgeous? Or are we spending the night in the hallway? I don't mind either of those." The girl said once again, making Tzuyu clear her throat before she fixed her posture and looked ahead of her avoiding the brunette's curious eyes and mischievous smile.

"I'm going in." Tzuyu said , earning yet another chuckle from the girl who leaned against the door frame as she made room for Tzuyu to walk in before closing the door.

There were quite a few people inside , Jennie's dorm was a bit larger than her and Chaeyoung's.
The room was illuminated by red led lights and the music was so loud ,Tzuyu had to cover her ears so she could concentrate on looking for Chaeyoung.