Tutoring

//teacher X student//
(Explicit)

Sana absolutely hated going to school, but that completely changed when her grumpy history teacher decided she's too much of an old hag to keep teaching and a new professor took her place.

Oh Sana loved history class the most now ,more precisely the woman teaching it.

Miss Chou was everyone's favourite teacher.
Both the boys and the girls, including Sana herself had a crush on that woman and often gave her a bunch of compliments, but could they be blamed? Miss Chou was something else.. young, tall, smart, DROP DEAD Gorgeous..the only thing that bothered Sana about her was, what Sana assumed since the woman never told them to address her as "Mrs", the engagement ring on the woman's finger.

But Sana just couldn't control her hormones when it came to the teacher so she just ignored it completly. She often found herself staring at the woman's long legs and the way her tight, knee long skirts would hug her round hips so perfectly, and how great her ass looked in those, or at her slim waist and how great she looked in her button up shirts.
Sometimes she'd space out during class and stare at the way the woman moved her plump lips as she spoke, or fantasize about the teacher bending her over the desk and doing unspeakable things to her, or the other way around.
And the fact that the teacher would sometimes smile at her when their eyes met was making Sana's imagination go crazy.

Miss Chou couldn't possibly want her right? After all ,she was nice to every student, but Sana felt as if something about the way the professor looked at her was different, Miss Chou's gaze always managed to send shivers down Sana's spine.

But as much as she loved the history class, Sana was failing miserably, since checking out the teacher and fantasizing about her wouldn't bring Sana good grades, but, lucky for her , Miss Chou had a heart of gold and didn't want to fail her student, so she offered to tutor the girl..and who was Sana to refuse such offer?

"Ah Sana! Welcome, please have a seat on the sofa, I'll get to you in a minute, would you like a drink? Or snack? Let me know!" Tzuyu said in her usual gentle tone, having no idea about what was going on in her student's head, who so innocently smiled at her, as if she wasn't thinking of stripping Tzuyu out of that pearly white button up shirt she had on.

I'll have you..

"Oh no miss Chou! Don't worry I'm all right, I don't want to bother!" Sana said as she walked inside the house while Tzuyu locked the door behinds them before smiling at Sana.

"Don't worry about it, you're not bothering, and you can call me Tzuyu, we're outside school!" The woman said as she made her way towards the couch while Sana stood behind, her eyes glued to the way the professor's hips moved so smoothly side to side as she walked, before she took a seat next to Tzuyu ,who already had a ton of books prepared on the coffee table.

But Sana couldn't focus on anything Tzuyu was saying, her gaze kept switching from the woman's lips to her cleavages then down to her exposed thighs since she was wearing one of those skirts Sana was obsessed with, but this one was shorter than the ones she usually wears, and Miss Chou never leaves any buttons of her shirts open at school.
At this point there was no way Tzuyu didn't notice Sana checking her out.

"Sana?"

But God how good Miss Chou smelled her perfume was sweet and Sana wished she could lick it straight off the woman's skin.