Obsessed(futa!) part 1

Sana(futa)

(A bit of YANDERE Tzuyu)

Tzuyu was obsessed, could she be blamed tho?

Sana was just so perfect , from her slim, perfect body that any girl would die to have, or touch, to her pretty face, her smooth and gentle voice, her kind,bubbly and cheerful personality.

Tzuyu was obsessed.

Everything started when her friends included Sana in their group.
Tzuyu was stunned by Sana's bright smile since the very beginning. But she fell indubitably in love with her when, too caught up it their conversation, her friends didn't really listen much to what Tzuyu was saying.
Tzuyu looked down, a bit disappointed,before her eyes meet Sana's, who was staring at her Intensely,with a sight smile on her face that tugged at Tzuyu's heartstrings immediately.

Sana gave her a small nod, encouraging Tzuyu to keep going, cuz she wanted to listen.

That's all it took for the Tall brunette to fall for Sana.

Maybe chasing away every single person that had a crush on Sana was exaggerated,but she couldn't care less, she wanted the girl to herself and herself only, and she knew Sana would never look at someone like her, not cuz she was unattractive, Tzuyu was very popular for her beauty among the school, but because she was simply not Sana's type, who seemed to go for people that are more talkative and loud, like her.

However, Tzuyu grew cold towards everyone Sana seemed interested in , or that had an interest in the blonde Japanese.

Tzuyu hated them all with a burning passion.
And the one she hated the most was
Cho Miyeon.
She was always orbiting around HER Sana , always clinging onto the girl, being overly affectionate, and Sana didn't push her away.

Tzuyu clenched her jaw tightly,her breathing becoming heavier as she glared at the clueless girl who was seemingly fixing her make up in the school's bathroom.
Tzuyu walked closer slowly, startling Miyeon who jumped slightly before rising an eyebrow at Tzuyu.

"What do you want?" She asked, her arrogant tone making Tzuyu's blood boil.

"I though we'd had a chat." The taller girl said, her voice soft as she smiled at Miyeon innocently.

"I've got nothing to talk to you about. Stop trying to get me away from Sana , she's not your property." Miyeon said, her tone full of venom, making Tzuyu snort before she giggled, making Miyeon furrow her brows as she stared at the Taiwanese weirdly.

"The fuck is so funny freak?" She asked, getting annoyed as she walked closer to Tzuyu who sighed softly as she calmed down before glaring at Miyeon as her plump lips curled into a smirk, before she slapped herself hard across the face, making Miyeon widen her eyes, before Tzuyu fell to the floor and started crying.

"I didn't mean to unnie! I'm sorry!!! Please leave me alone now I-I promise I'll never do that again!" Tzuyu screamed, as Miyeon froze in her place, not knowing what to do, before Irene, the school's council president,followed by Nayeon and Jennie, her assistants, walked into the bathroom and frowned when they saw Tzuyu kneeling on the floor, crying as she held onto her bruised cheek.

"Cho Miyeon! You're coming with me!" Irene said firmly before Jennie grabbed a very confused Miyeon by the arm and dragged her out of the bathroom as Nayeon looked down at Tzuyu worriedly before she helped her up.

"Are you okay?" She asked, and Tzuyu wiped her tears as she shook her head.

"Come on , I'll escort you to the nurse's office, Cho Miyeon will be punished for sure." Nayeon said as she wrapped her arm around Tzuyu's waist and helped her walk as everyone that gathered around started whispering.