Lil touch (part 1?)

"NO WAY???" Sana yelled both excited and completely shocked, wide eyes fixed on her younger roommate who's face was completely flushed red as she hugged her knees close to her chest, she looked like she wanted nothing that disappear as she sat next to Sana on the bed.
"Don't be so loud unnie.." Tzuyu said quietly.

"I'm sorry but this is so.. Unexpected of you?? How come I never knew you have your nipples pierced till now???" Sana asked, genuinely curious but that only made the younger girl more embarrassed as she pulled the hood of her hoodie over her head in an attempt to hide herself.
"I didn't think this information would be that important."

But for someone like Sana this information was VERY important.
Her and Tzuyu have been roomates and best friends for 3 years now, they even slept in the same bed multiple times cuz Sana is clingy and lives off of cuddles and attention and even tho Tzuyu wasn't very found of skinship she grew to accept  and love it and sometimes she'd seek Sana for comfort even tho she still lied about hating it.

They never hid anything from each other but somehow Sana just now found out that her roommate has those piercings when she accidentally walked in on Tzuyu changing, thinking the younger girl had classes.

Thinking about it, Sana should have assumed Tzuyu might have more piercings in other places since the Taiwanese has a few in her ears and she talked about loving them in general, but it was still so shocking because Tzuyu is so reserved and shy all the time, she never even had a relationship untill now because she's too shy to flirt and too oblivious to others flirting with her, so Sana's reaction was pretty understandable.

"I never thought you'd be the type to have piercings there..you know?" Sana said quietly making her roommate frown.

"Why? They are just piercings." Tzuyu said , sounding almost offended which made Sana chuckle.
"I know ,I know, but not everyone is bold enough to get them, and you just didn't seem the type to-"

"Be bold enough for that??" Tzuyu interrupted, now she was offended for sure judging by the way she was furrowing her brows while sending dangers to Sana with her eyes.
"I can be bold too you know!" Tzuyu argued making Sana giggle.

"Okay fine my bad!" The Japanese raised her hands defeated as she smiled at the younger girl.

But her smile dropped gradually as her eyes fixed on Tzuyu's ,although covered, chest.
Sana has always been a curious person so she couldn't really help it at all sometimes.

"Can I see them..?" She suddenly asked, eyes still fixed on Tzuyu's chest making the younger girl turn to look at her with wide eyes, her face turning red again.

"H-..HUH??"

"Your breasts, can I see them..?" Sana asked again, shamelessly before looking into Tzuyu's wide eyes.

"You- you're joking right..?" Tzuyu stuttered , trying to look into Sana's eyes for any signs that she might be playing around.

But there was none, Sana was dead serious, she even looked thrilled to see her half naked.

"I-...I guess.." Tzuyu said quietly.

Sana was her best friend and roommate after all, she saw Sana half naked before, only from the back tho..this should be fine right?

Tzuyu thought before looking at Sana again who was now smiling, eyes twinkling with excitement as she kneeled on the bed next to her.

"You're insane.." Tzuyu whispered under her breath, almost amused as she grabbed the hem of her oversized hoodie before taking a deep breath as she took it off , leaving her torso bare under Sana's burning gaze.

"This ...is weird .." Tzuyu said breathlessly as she tried to control her breathing while Sana leaned closer to stare at her piercings.

This was maddening. She could feel Sana's breath fanning against her skin making Tzuyu arch her back slightly, pushing her chest closer to Sana who gulped as she took her time staring at the younger girl's breasts ,as if she was trying to memorise how they look like.

"The piercings...did they hurt..?" Sana asked, before looking into Tzuyu's eyes who was trying her best to keep her composure as she avoided looking directly into Sana's eyes.
"A-a little.." she whispered weakly, making Sana smile slightly before she leaned even closer, her hand holding Tzuyu's slim waist , making the Taiwanese shiver slightly at the sudden touch.

"I want to touch them Tzuyu..can I?" Sana whispered against Tzuyu's ear softly as she caressed her waist with her thumb, making her roommate let out a soft whimper as she sucked in a breath, seemingly eager for Sana to touch her more.
"D-..do whatever you l-like..." Tzuyu whispered, her face turning red again as she looked away and Sana wasted no time before cupping the girl's plump breasts and squeezing them gently, earning a soft moan from Tzuyu who quickly covered her mouth with the back of her hand as she pressed her thighs togheter making Sana bite her lip as she stared at the girls expression.

"You're enjoying it aren't you..?" Sana asked teasingly making Tzuyu clear her throat before she glared at Sana, or at least tried to.

"It's a normal reaction...quit touching them so weirdly.." the Taiwanese said making Sana smirk before she tugged at one of Tzuyu's piercings gently making Tzuyu arch her back as she moaned loudly, turning Sana on even more.
"Fuck you're so sexy when you're loud like that.." she whispered against Tzuyu's ear before she started planting kisses down her neck as she played with the girl's sensitive nipples gently, before she took one in her mouth,  making Tzuyu let out a strangled moan as she felt Sana sucking it eagerly, her tongue playing with the piercing slowly while her other hand was busy fondling her other breast.

Tzuyu felt like she could cum just by Sana playing with her like this, that's how sensitive she was...or was it because Sana was the one playing with them?

"I-..Unnie.." Tzuyu moaned breathlessly, making Sana look up at her before she pulled away and started leaving bruising kisses along the valley of Tzuyu's breasts.
"Hmm?" The blonde hummed, not bothering to pull away as she kept on kissing up Tzuyu's neck slowly before sucking against her pulse point gently making Tzuyu moan softly as she held onto Sana's shirt tightly.
"T-this..too much.." she whispered weakly, even tho she was pulling Sana closer to her.
"Want me to stop?" Sana asked carefully as she pulled away, enough to look at the younger girl who was now laying down on the bed, her black ,long hair sprawled messily on the white sheets as she panted heavily, her gorgeous breasts and neck covered in Sana's marks and her doe and filled with lust eyes looking up at Sana pleadingly.
Tzuyu has always been gorgeous, Sana knew that, but seeing her like this made her even prettier.
She wanted nothing more that to take her right then and there, but if Tzuyu said too much then too much it was.
"I'm sorry I went overboard..are you okay?" Sana asked gently as she removed some wild strands of hair that were covering Tzuyu's face, before caressing the younger girl's cheek gently a she took her time studying Tzuyu's face, who has now calmed her breathing a little.
"I'm fine...I just...I felt like we went too far.." Tzuyu reasoned and Sana nodded before smiling at the girl and getting off of Tzuyu before helping her stand up and dressing Tzuyu up with her hoodie wordlessly, a huge smile displayed on her face, which made Tzuyu confused.

Wasn't Sana supposed to be..mad?