Foolish teen heart (part 4)

( spicy🔥🌶️ )

Tzuyu's initial plan was to get the hell out of that apartment as soon as morning came, since she didn't really get any sleep after last night.
How could she sleep anyways when all she could think about after some days of peace and harmony was the chaotic pink haired Japanese?

Was what Sana said even true?
Was it the alcohol?
Does it really make you honest??
Tzuyu once again had no idea.

So she just decided to leave , after all the dogs weren't alone, Sana could easily take care of them.

So she just took her things but when she was ready to leave the door to Sana's room opened, revealing a very disheveled looking Sana , looking at her with squinted eyes, most probably hangover.

"Where's Momo..?" Sana asked confused.

"Her and Nayeon left yesterday for Christmas break." The Taiwanese answered and was ready to open the door and leave when a loud Thud got her attention, making her turn around to see Sana on the floor , holding her head as she grimaced in pain.

Tzuyu immediately rushed to her , kneeling down next to the Japanese.

"Are you okay? What's wrong??" Tzuyu asked, worried and Sana just groaned.

"Ah, nothing I just lost my balance, I'm a bit dizzy..." Sana responded and tried to stand up by herself before she lost her balance again ,but luckily,Tzuyu was there to catch her by holding Sana's waist.

For a moment the taller girl didn't notice how close they were untill her eyes meet Sana's, who was staring at her intensely, like she usually does, making Tzuyu's heart flutter, but there was something else in her eyes that Tzuyu couldn't quite put her hand on what it was.

She pulled away as soon as Sana was securely on her feet , Tzuyu didn't even notice she was holding her breath untill now,but the Japanese didn't stop staring at her.

"Were you here last night?" Sana asked , refreshing Tzuyu's memory, who couldn't help but blush.

Did Sana perhaps remember about the confession she made as well?

"Yeah... why?" Tzuyu asked, avoiding Sana's burning stare by looking at the woman's lips ,but that wasn't the best option since Sana most probably noticed.

"Usually when I come home drunk and the girls aren't around I can't make it to my bed." The Japanese replied before stepping closer to Tzuyu who slowly backed away.

"I-..I see-" the tall brunette stuttered , trying her best to avoid Sana's gaze, when suddenly her back touched the wall, and even tho Sana did not pin her against it, she already felt trapped since the girl was inches away from her, their chests almost touching.

Even tho Sana was much shorter than her and Tzuyu could easily just walk away, she felt weak when the Japanese was so close to her.

That's the impact Sana had.

And looking into Sana's eyes was the worst decision Tzuyu made cuz the pure desire and lust filling her hazel orbs absorbed all Tzuyu's strength , turning her legs into jelly.

And Tzuyu did the most foolish, downright stupid thing ever.

She bit her lip.

Out of nervousness, of course, but Sana wouldn't know that.

"Why are you holding back..?" The Japanese asked, and Tzuyu couldn't find her words to speak.

It was truly embarrassing how fast Sana could make her fold.

"I-..."

"You?" Sana asked, her eyes already traveling down Tzuyu's body, and even tho she was fully dressed,Tzuyu felt as if she was naked before her.
"You what..?" Sana asked again, trapping Tzuyu in between the wall and her body, making the taller girl turn her head to the side to avoid looking into her eyes.
But that was a bad decision too since the shorter girl's lips were now brushing against her neck, slowly traveling up to Tzuyu's ear which was now red from how hard she was blushing.
"Tell me .." Sana whispered against Tzuyu's ear , making the girl shiver as she gasped softly, closing her eyes.