Healing wounds.(part 2)

Ever since she was a child Tzuyu focused more on the good in everything.
She wasn't naive and innocent tho ,like many perceived her to be.
Tzuyu was aware that there was bad as well, bad people with Ill intentions, bad days.
But to Tzuyu there bad has it's good parts as well, cuz there would be no good without bad.
Feeling happy all the time would be boring if you never felt sad or mad.

Tzuyu was a lover of beauty , she found beauty in many things that many considered ordinary, like a puddle after rain that so happened to be heart shaped.

She didn't like speaking ill of others and liked to believe that she has no enemies even tho she was aware that some people don't like her.
It didn't matter, she liked them and that was enough.

But even tho she seemed so positive and loving at all times , Tzuyu still experienced heartbreak, like everyone else.

Heer last partner cheated on her, Tzuyu cried for months after their breakup, but now she has no hard feelings for her ex.
She just hopes that he is happier with whoever he's with, cuz wishing well on those that wronged her made Tzuyu get over the pain faster than looking for revenge.

"Miss Chou! You're very early today." A familiar voice Got Tzuyu's attention, making her look up from her laptop.

Minatozaki Sana.

How could Tzuyu describe Sana?
She was absolutely amazing. Too say the least.
Sana was kind to her.
Sana was patient.
Sana was hardworking.

Sana was very pretty, pretty tall, slim with beautiful hazel eyes, light brown long hair, ffair skin, sharp features and such a lovely smile.

It has been only a week since Tzuyu started working here and getting to know Sana, as a colleague,yet she already developed a crush on the older woman.

"A-ah, yes yes, I wanted to finish some work I left the other day." Tzuyu stuttered a bit, quickly looking back at the screen as Sana hummed with a smile.

"Hardworking as usual." Sana said before taking her seat at the desk next to Tzuyu's.
"Why did you come so early? If you don't mind me asking miss Minatozaki." Tzuyu asked curiously as she glanced at Sana who was typing on her laptop.

"I had something to do in the morning so I decided to come here instead of going home or wondering around since we're supposed to start work in a hour anyways." Sana said and Tzuyu hummed before she got a boost of confidence and turned to look at Sana.

"Did you have breakfast yet ,miss Minatozaki?" Tzuyu asked, making Sana turn to look at her before smiling softly.

"No, shall we have breakfast together?" Sana offered and Tzuyu couldn't agree faster.

"So you paint as a hobby?" Sana asked as she took a sip from her coffee and Tzuyu nodded.
"I do, I actually went to an Arts school before but I decided law was better." Tzuyu said before looking at Sana who smiled at her.

"What about you miss Minatozaki? Is there anything you like doing in your free time?" Tzuyu asked and suddenly Sana's smile seemed to drop a little before she cleared her throat and took another sip of her coffee.

"I'm sorry to announce that I'm quite boring." She said with a chuckle making Tzuyu frown a bit, at which Sana let out a heartfelt chuckle.

"There's no way you're boring, you keep me very entertained." Tzuyu said, making Sana raise an eyebrow as she smiled at Tzuyu's choice of wording which made the younger woman's eyes widen as her face turned bright red before she hid it in her hands.

"I-I meant-"

"I know what you meant Miss Chou, but your reactions to getting teased are adorable." Sana said , making Tzuyu look at her through her fingers, earning a soft laugh from Sana.

"It's almost time for the others to come, let's go now shall we?" Sana said before standing up and offering her hand for Tzuyu to hold as she stood up ,before their made their way to the company.

And that's how their mornings went. They would meet up to get breakfast and talk before work, gradually growing closer and closer untill they at some point dropped formalities.
It was safe to say they were friends now, not just colleagues.

Tzuyu found out that Sana wasn't as boring as she said she was.
She played guitar in her free time, sometimes she baked too, and she was great at it.
Tzuyu also found out that Sana loved perfumes and anything that smells nice, that she likes long walks and her favourite colour is grey.

Sana was becoming more and more loveable.

"Hey Tzuyu! Come sit with us!" Nayeon called out as Tzuyu made her way inside the company's cafeteria and sat down next to her Momo.
They were very friendly so Tzuyu got pretty close to them almost immediately.

"Hi!" Tzuyu said before Nayeon leaned over the table.

"Have you seen the new security guard??" She asked excitedly as Tzuyu frowned a bit confused before looking at Momo who just rolled her eyes.

"That's what she's been talking about all day, no Nayeon, we haven't seen it, what's up with the new security guard?" Momo asked making Nayeon roll her eyes before she leaned back in her seat sulking, making Tzuyu chuckle.

"Gosh you're no fun! Plus you talk about miss Myoui and how pretty she is all day." The Korean woman groaned , making Momo slap her shoulder with a glare which Nayeon ignored as Tzuyu just sat across from them and watched amused.

"Okay so, she's like, really hot and I managed to get her name and phone number! Her name is Jeongyeon!"

"That's great! Well, I hope this goes well." Tzuyu said as Nayeon smiled before she pulled her chair closer to Tzuyu's.

"Thanks but..is there anyone that caught your eye? Cuz I know how a fact you caught a a lot of eyes since you came in." She said, making Momo's eyes shot up from her phone before she moved closer as well, curious.

"W-well..." Tzuyu stuttered, already feeling her cheeks heat up as she looked at the two, questioning if she should say anything or not.

"There is someone I like.. it's just a crush tho, nothing too much.." Tzuyu said, making both Momo and Nayeon move even closer.

"Who??" They both asked at the same time, visibly curious.

"Sana." Tzuyu said and suddenly the two's smiles were replaced with a anxious look that made Tzuyu confused.

"What? Is there something wrong?" Tzuyu asked and the two looked at each other as if contemplating who should tell Tzuyu.

"Well..you see..Sana is really amazing, but I suggest you stop whatever feelings you have for her before they get stronger." Nayeon said as Momo silently nodded.
Tzuyu feeling sad was a understatement.

"Why tho..?" She asked and Momo sighed.

"It's really not my place to say this but...Sana is still mourning the death of her girlfriend...so I think you understand what I mean..." Momo said and Tzuyu just nodded, unable to say anything else.

She didn't really know how to feel.
She certainly couldn't just stop feeling what she felt for Sana. She may have told the two it wasn't much but it certainly was.
Tzuyu found herself thinking about Sana very often.
Sana became a very important person in her life. They would text or call a lot , send eachother stuff they found funny, hang out.
It was hard not to fall for someone as amazing and kind as Sana.

But Tzuyu decided it was best to save both her and Sana for possible heartbreak, so she distanced herself from the woman.

She knew that if it was for her and Sana to be together she would never be as great as Sana's past lover, and she didn't want to rush Sana into anything with her silly feelings when her wounds were still open from what she went through.

So she decided to distance herself gradually, cuz the last thing Sana needed to deal with was her.