You look pretty when you cry

The rain was pouring heavily, masking the breathless moans coming from Sana's room.

Tzuyu never refused Sana.

That's why she was once again naked, her legs spread open only for Sana to see as.

She could never refuse Sana

Not when the woman was kissing her the way she was now, with so much passion, so much want. Not when Sana was holding her like this, so tight, so close.
Tzuyu felt as if her whole body was on fire everytime Sana touched her.
She couldn't think of anything but the woman's hands on her body, travelling lower and lower, scratchings her skin so deliciously, leaving red , burning marks, leaving Tzuyu wet and breathless.
Always desperate for more, desperate for a release.
But Sana would never give her that so easily.
And as Much as Tzuyu loved when Sana toyed with her breasts, sucking and biting her hardened, sensitive nipples, she needed her lower. More than anything.

It was driving her mad, the way Sana avoided the place she needed her most constantly drove Tzuyu Insane.
She couldn't bare it anylonger, she wished she could wipe that pleased smirk off Sana's face.
She was sure Sana was aware of how badly she needed her.
Tzuyu was shivering, trashing beneath Sana , whining , absolutely desperate for the older woman to just touch her already.

Yet Sana didn't, she took her time to admire Tzuyu's body, the way her chest would rise and fall slowly as she panted heavily, the way she tried to press her thighs together despite them being held firmly spread by Sana.
Sana loved this sensitive side of Tzuyu, that only she got to see, this side that was so needy and desperate for her.

Tzuyu couldn't take it anymore. She was so aroused it hurt, she couldn't help the tears that fell down her cheeks as she pulled Sana impossibly close to her.

"Please.... please stop this..." She begged as the Japanese woman stared at her , eyes dark with lust before Tzuyu's eyes rolled to the back of her head as Sana'a fingers finally came in contact with her drenching core, rubbing her clit in circular motions, pinching it to get those pretty whimpers Sana loved so much out of Tzuyu's mouth.
"I-...inside.." the brunette whispered, breathless before Sana slid three fingers Inside her , groaning as Tzuyu's walls quickly clenched around them as she moaned Sana's name , her hips rolling slowly, subconsciously fucking herself on Sana's fingers as the woman watched her mesmerised.

She loved when Tzuyu got this desperate.

Sana decided to finally drop the teasing completely by thrusting her fingers faster, deeper inside Tzuyu, hitting those sweet spots that made the brunette arch her back and lose her mind completely.
She watched as Tzuyu's expressions became more and more erotic, her thick thighs shacking as she reached a powerful orgasm, tears flowing down her face endlessly as she came hard, crying out Sana's name in pure ecstasy.

But Sana wasn't planning on stoping.
Not when Tzuyu looked at her like that.
With tears in her pretty doe eyes.
It turned Sana on.

Tzuyu being so vulnerable turned her on.

"You look so pretty right now.." Sana whispered before she hooked Tzuyu's leg over her shoulder to get into a comfortable position before pressing their centres together, earning soft gasp from Tzuyu who arched her back, pressing herself against Sana more as the blonde bit her lip, moaning softly she she grinded against Tzuyu slowly, her eyes glued on her lover's pretty face as she went faster, chasing her own orgasm as they both moaned eachother's name as they came together, before Sana collapsed on top of Tzuyu who was quick to wrap her arms around the Japanese tightly as Sana did the same.