Foolish teen heart (part 1?)

(some angst to see if y'all like it)

(I might get into details with this and make it a book if you guys like it)

Everyone warned Tzuyu about her.

Her friends, even some of her exes, every one around her tried sending her signals, tried to prepare Tzuyu for the inevitable heartbreak that she will experience if she doesn't let go.

Sana was a player, a womaniser.
Innocent girls hearts were her target, and Tzuyu was unfortunately in line for disaster, but unlike the others she didn't let go , she held onto Sana like her life depended on it.

She knew Sana was using her, playing with her heart, but from the way the older girl was holding her, touching her feverish skin yet so softly then gripping her waist just as hard as Tzuyu needed to the way she kissed her lips, ever so lovingly, passionately as her hand worked restless in between Tzuyu's thighs to bring her much awaited release, it was easy for a girl like Tzuyu to get fooled that Sana might in fact, have some feelings for her ,even if she already knew the truth.

So she held onto that illusion, she grew to love Sana more and more with every breath of air she took.

At first she didn't miss Sana at day, since the girl only visited her during the night.
Tzuyu couldn't have known how days with Sana felt like, so there was no reason to miss her then.

But as soon as night spread across Seoul and darkness laid upon her apartment, that's when Tzuyu's heart became restless, that's when it ached the most.
She tried to reason it at first.
She tried to lie to herself that the aching in her heart is just a fantasy, she tried ignoring it, Choosing to focus on the aching between her thighs and the warmth that spread all over her body every single time Sana came to the front door drenched because of the heavy rain and asked to be let in in that soft ,smooth voice of hers that Tzuyu loved so much and that heartstopping smile on her luscious lips.

And like always, Tzuyu allowed her inside her home, inside her bed, inside her and lastly...inside her heart, from where she was afraid she will never be able to kick Sana out.

Tzuyu tired to ignore it.

To ignore the evident feelings that she had for the blonde,but everything was frustrating to her, so she poured all out the way she knew best.

By bitting Sana's lips , clawing at her back as they rushed to take eachother's clothes off, almost ripping them into pieces in the process.

It was stupid. Foolish.

It was foolish how Sana was the reason for her pain and also her remedy.

It was foolish how Tzuyu could only forget about Sana when the blonde was fucking her into oblivion, giving her mind-blowing orgasms one after another.

Being with Sana was a endless cycle of suffering and excruciating pain for Tzuyu, masked by pure pleasure and lust.

There were moments when she felt at peace. Moments when she thought that maybe the Gods won't be so harsh on her.
Those moments when Sana would stay for a bit longer, holding Tzuyu in her arms and not leaving as soon as she's satisfied.
Moments when Tzuyu hoped that maybe Sana would change, that maybe she will be there to catch her.