Fiftythree.

Camilla stared at herself in the bathroom mirror, biting her lip nervously as she contemplated her next move. She never wanted to be like her father, she want a normal life. Not even a life like her mother. Even more vanilla than that...but tough times called for tough measures.

"I just keep thinking, am I doing the right thing?" She said, walking out the bathroom to share her thoughts with Renee.

"Well, it's eat or be eaten" Renee hissed. "Your father would want this to be taken care of-"

"The same man that pointed a gun at me?" Camilla raised an eyebrow.

"Look, he's dead now so I don't want to speak ill of him but as we all know Lorenzo had some questionable morals...but, the conversations I had with him when he was alive, I don't think he was wired correctly, but he always shared the fact that he would've done anything to go back in time and change everything and be a better person to you and your mom" Renee gave a sympathetic smile. "Enough of this though, he's not here and it's up to me to take care of you like you're my own. It's because of your father I'm here right now so I can't know that you're in trouble and do nothing about it"

"I understand, I do. I just worry-"

"No you let me worry, I got this" Renee placed a comforting hand on Camilla's shoulder. "I give you my word, I got this"

Meanwhile Aubrey, Baka, Hush and Chubbs were attending to the issue they had to clean up. Gwen felt like a bad rash that wouldn't go away. They'd done enough to understand that there was more than meets the eye to this situation.

[This Morning]

"Jay, what you got for me? What's happening with these charges?" Aubrey answered the phone.

"I got a couple things to tell you. Gwen's attorney is trying to get Camilla's charge changed to GBH" Jahron cleared his throat.

"Why's she going so hard about this? None of this really makes sense" Aubrey shook his head.

"That's what I thought, so I started looking into Gwen. You said her brother came to see you?" Jahron asked.

"Yeah, that's what he said"

"You haven't taken care of him yet, right?" Jahron said lowly.

"No, that was supposed to be later on. Chubbs dealing with that"

"Good. Don't deal with that yet, wait till you see this shit"

"Jahron, tell me this shit in English"

"Nigga I just sent some shit to your phone. Is that the nigga that rolled up on you?"

"Hold on, you know my Wi-Fi kinda slow sometimes" Aubrey said, putting the phone on speaker. The image slowly loaded. It was a mugshot image of the man Aubrey saw, but under a different name. "Anthony Green?"

"Ok, so you remember back in the day, when you and Baka raided that old house in Brampton, you said it got crazy and a couple people got shot, then that's how you met that girl who used to help clean up shit? The one who used to follow you around like a lost puppy? The one who said they were using that house for-"

"Wait, Leah?" Aubrey stopped.

"That's the missing piece. Marcus is Anthony Green, if you can figure out a why Green is significant to you, you've got answers"

[NOW]

"Man, I love a good reunion" Baka chuckled lightly, pushing Gwen on the floor next to Marcus. Marcus was bloodied and bruised, his mouth taped shut as he struggled to keep his head up.