five.

A/N: Since the previous chapters have been very Aubrey focused, let's delve a bit into Camilla for the beginning part. Next chapter will be a little bit more exciting!

-

Camilla was interning at a company in downtown Toronto in PR. She'd always been very business focused, she even went to school to get her bachelors in Business management and marketing. Camilla is what you'd call a saviour. She'd give her last if it made the people around her happy, which didn't always work out in her favour i.e. Supporting Aubrey with everything, only for him to turn around and dismiss it...but moving on from that, she was an all around good person.

"Ok, I only have 10 minutes before I go back into work, so let me talk quick" Camilla sat in her car, FaceTiming her two closest friends Alisha and Brielle.

"You're not doing the whole thing again, are you?" Alisha made a scissoring motion with both her hands, making Brielle laugh.

"What...no!" Camilla laughed. "Just listen, so two days ago, Aubrey pulled to my house-"

"No fucking way!" Brielle grabbed the phone from Alisha and stuck her face right into the camera.

"Bri, get out of the screen" Camilla laughed, making Alisha take the phone back from Brielle so they could both be seen. "Anyway, so he pulled up, he's tryna see where things go, so I said yeah"

"We suspected this" Alisha smirked.

"Why?" Camilla asked.

"That's your soulmate" Brielle smiled. "You know who's not going to be happy about this?"

"Bri, don't say it" Alisha looked at Brielle.

"I know, Kennedy" Camilla sighed. When Camilla went through her little...'heartbreak phase' since that's what we're calling it, Kennedy was there to pick up the pieces. To hear that Camilla was back with Aubrey, Kennedy would certainly have a lot to say.

"Just say to her, look bitch, I'm an adult, I want my nigga back and I got him, sorry I'm not gay anymore" Brielle shrugged.

"Yo, she cheeses me, you don't owe her anything" Alisha kissed her teeth. "Don't even say anything to her, bring Aubrey to Zac's party"

"You can't just invite people to my sons party" Brielle side eyed Alisha. "You can bring him though, tell him Zac wants a gift"

"Thanks for being so supportive, guys. I really appreciate it" Camilla blew them a kiss through the phone. "Where's Zac?"

"Sleeping, he's been so moody today" Brielle made a face.

"It's because he knows he's going to have to see his lame daddy tomorrow at his party" Alisha joked.

"I thought you guys were good?" Camilla questioned.

"We were, he said he's going to see Zac more often, he's going to do all this shit. Has he done it? No. Not to mention, he's still doing you know what" Brielle tilted her head, alluding to Kameron still selling drugs.

"Well, it's going to be Kam that regrets not spending more time with Zac, when Zac grows up and resents him, he'll feel like shit" Alisha chimed in.