twentythree.

Camilla sat outside Aubrey's hospital room, head in her hands and her eyes full of tears. It wasn't her fault but she somehow had taken the guilt upon herself. She was joined in the waiting room by Chubbs, Baka, Jahron and Niko. Camilla had ended up telling Alisha and Brielle to head off home to get Zac and see how everything else was doing.

"Can you just tell me what's going on with him?" Camilla finally stood up to talk to the receptionist, wiping her now red eyes.

"Mrs Graham, I know you're frustrated right now but please have some patience. I can't update you until they update me" the receptionist sighed, evidently feeling sorry for Camilla. "How about heading home for a few hours then coming back? I'm sure they'll know what's happening by then"

"That's a good idea" Julianna pursed her lips together, entering the hospital ward with Sandi and seeing Camilla covered in blood splattered clothes. She hadn't realised how much of an emergency the situation was. "Let's go home, get you changed and something to eat"

"Camilla, this is not good for you to deal with right now" Sandi finally spoke through the tears that had no set in her eyes. "Go with your mom, by time you're back he'll be awake"

Camilla didn't say anything, but put her hands on her head while her mother guided her out to the car. She didn't say goodbye to Aubrey's friends, considering the fact that she'd already fired hurtful things at Baka and then felt as though due to them being a collective of grown men, they should've known this was a bad idea from the very beginning.

An hour had passed and Camilla was still in no better shape. She hadn't eaten, she didn't want to talk to anyone if it wasn't an update about Aubrey's health.

"Eat something...please?" Julianna placed a comforting arm around Camilla. Camilla had now taken a shower and was changed into one of Aubrey's black sweatshirts and black leggings.

"I can't eat, mom. I just wanna see Aubrey" she shrugged.

"Well, you need to" Julianna replied, pushing a small bowl of shrimp Alfredo pasta towards her. "Eat. Then we can go back to the hospital"

"This isn't fair"

"He's going to be ok, if you worry and stress it's not going to change anything. It's especially not good for you or the baby"

"I just don't want him to die, if he does then I'll feel bad because I didn't even want to hear him out when he wanted to explain this whole situation" Camilla spoke, eating some of her food.

"You didn't know any of this was going to happen, there's no use blaming anyone apart from the one that shot him" Julianna raised an eyebrow. "I can't believe your father would take it this far"

"He's crazy and I hate him"

"You leave him to me" Julianna fanned the air. "He likes to walk around like he's untouchable"

"And he's not, he just hasn't had anyone stand up to him yet"

"Forget him for now, let's deal with Aubrey for now"

-

After about twenty more minutes, Camilla and Julianna made their way back to the hospital. Chubbs, Baka and Niko were still at the hospital, Chubbs and Niko were stood together by the water cooling having quiet conversation while Baka was sat, silently staring into the distance. Julianna nudged Camilla and pointed to Baka, causing Camilla to sigh and stand up.

"Baka, I'm sorry for what I said" Camilla sat down next to him. This was an odd bonding moment for the pair, both in complete shock.

"You're right, I should've taken more precaution" Baka sighed.