sixteen.

Aubrey was enjoying a romantic night in with Camilla. She hadn't been herself as late, it was nice for the pair of them to have time to themselves given the hectic time that it took to run a successful restaurant.

"I miss nights like this" Camilla said, re tying her hair into a bun and taking off her towel to replace it with a bathrobe.

"I know baby, I can't wait till we just get to chill" Aubrey held under Camilla's chin and began to kiss her.

"I can't wait to be your wife" she spoke, her eyes slightly welling up with tears. "I've never told you this before but I never ever wanted to get married"

"For real...why?" Aubrey raised an eyebrow.

"My parents, I guess. They were kinda like us, each other's first everything" she furrowed her eyebrows as she took in what she just said. "But my dad changed you know, dealt with the wrong people and all of that. I just saw marriage as lie, but then I guess, you changed my mind"

"You changed my mind too" Aubrey flashed a smile at her. "You already know what it was with my parents, but I didn't really care about marriage. Never really thought about it, but when I finally did take it into consideration I always said the woman I marry will never have to feel the pain that my mom felt"

Camilla let a tear fall from her eye as she listened to him, she wasn't really sure why her emotions were kicking in but she wasn't mad about it. Camilla had been known to suppress her feelings a lot, finally expressing them was a relief.

"I don't even know why I'm crying" Camilla laughed, wiping her eyes.

"The ice queen has melted" Aubrey chuckled, moving Camilla's hand so he could wipe her eyes. "I love you for real, C. I say it all the time but I mean it"

"I know, and I love you"

"This time next week you'll be Mrs Graham" Aubrey said, picking up Camilla and planting a row of kisses along her neck, causing her to let out a large giggle.

"Mrs Dean-Graham" she laughed, correcting him.

"We're still doing this whole hyphen thing?"

"Mhmm, I like my name" she laughed.

"Maybe I'll try to convince you" he smirked, still holding Camilla but pushing her back against the wall.

"Oh really?" She bit her lip.

"Mhm" he said as they began to kiss, wrapping their tongues around the others. "You ready?" He asked, to which she nodded. Camilla let out a gasp as Aubrey positioned his member inside of her, these gasps were then followed by the sounds of moans. Camilla held Aubrey's head against her chest as the sounds of their bodies made a thudding sound on the wall.

Before they knew it they were fast asleep in bed, Aubrey was awoken by the sound of his phone ringing. It was Baka.

"Fuck" Aubrey croaked, looking down at Camilla fast asleep on his chest then answering the phone. "What's up"

"Leah's got enough information and she's ready to go home"

"This couldn't have waited till tomorrow?" Aubrey spoke, realising the time was 2:30am.